Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Would it be possible for you to add the dungeon Two Moons? I would be very grateful and would run like a manic man outside yelling YAYAYAYYAAYAY... lol
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 04-29-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    Source of the rumor isnt working right. Cant blame you tho. Scripts for those dungeons are a ***** to make.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KEYevin:5982866
    Source of the rumor isnt working right. Cant blame you tho. Scripts for those dungeons are a ***** to make.
    can you describe the problem? ie is it not killing the boss or getting stuck on an iceberg or something else? if your comp/conn is laggy and the bot starts running before the map finishes loading that might cause problems

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    AutoIt can make nice GUI and do color detection? Very impressive work!

I would use it but I don't have Home or End keys on my laptop.
    I have my own AutoIt script and was wondering if you had any tips for how to do color detection and how to know when the mailbox is empty?

If this is not the appropriate place for discussion, I apologize!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    AutoIt can make nice GUI and do color detection? Very impressive work!

I would use it but I don't have Home or End keys on my laptop.
    I have my own AutoIt script and was wondering if you had any tips for how to do color detection and how to know when the mailbox is empty?

If this is not the appropriate place for discussion, I apologize!
    I will be releasing a new version probably in a day or two with more maps. What keys would you prefer bound for a laptop version? Is 8/9/0 OK? Are you sure your Home key isn't in the bottom right of your laptop's keyboard?
    As for learning, I would suggest reading the autoit forums. It's all there with examples. As for techniques, you need to learn to be creative and watch patterns to see the most efficient methods.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @maddoggy00 So does this work in conjunction with Consolite as well? Or do we just need to use Nico's dll?

And you mentioned something about making a cfg file. Is this in the a_cfg folder that we make this? Or do we create it within the folder that has the Vindictus exe and everything else?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

can you describe the problem? ie is it not killing the boss or getting stuck on an iceberg or something else? if your comp/conn is laggy and the bot starts running before the map finishes loading that might cause problems
    yea it keeps getting stuck on the iceburg. it seems like it doesnt turn left soon enough. and i doubt its cuz of my comp. my connection maybe but not my computer. ill try again tommorow when im the only one using the internet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwboi765 View Post
    @maddoggy00 So does this work in conjunction with Consolite as well? Or do we just need to use Nico's dll?

And you mentioned something about making a cfg file. Is this in the a_cfg folder that we make this? Or do we create it within the folder that has the Vindictus exe and everything else?
    You can simply copy and paste the binds into consolite. By doing this you are modifying your cfg file. ALTERNATIVELY, you can create an "a_cfg" folder like mine, or use mine, to bind keys in the cfg file. Don't use both.

Quote Originally Posted by KEYevin View Post
    yea it keeps getting stuck on the iceburg. it seems like it doesnt turn left soon enough. and i doubt its cuz of my comp. my connection maybe but not my computer. ill try again tommorow when im the only one using the internet.
    It sounds like you are wearing a weapon. If you are lagging the left turn should happen too early and you hit the wall. If you wear a weapon your run speed is changed (increased) and you will get stuck in the iceberg straight ahead from the start. The weapon will eventually break, so I made all my maps for wearing no weapon.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

KEYevin (04-30-2012),NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12