Thanks

Selling 400m (East Server)

I am only looking for Forum Gold. Google D2JSP if you don't know what that is. Username at JSP: AnimeMatrix

Thanks
    He's not a scammer, I bought his 400m already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    He's not a scammer, I bought his 400m already.
    He's not a scammer? So tell me where my 10,000 NX that I paid for if he's not a scammer.

If he gave me a 10k karma koin code that was ALREADY REDEEMED meaning INVALID then what is he if he's not a scammer?

I didn't lose much, so I'm not going to go through all the trouble of uploading things and finding this and that but I can prove he's a scammer.

And IP ban wouldn't do much to this guy since he was talking to me about how he's somewhere, I think internet cafe and has to go, so he could easily just go to another pc or whatever and continue scamming.

@Nico Was my post with that SS deleted completely or? Please PM me to tell me why it was deleted and what you want me to do and I'll see if it's too much work for 50m

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper666 View Post
    He's not a scammer? So tell me where my 10,000 NX that I paid for if he's not a scammer.

If he gave me a 10k karma koin code that was ALREADY REDEEMED meaning INVALID then what is he if he's not a scammer?

I didn't lose much, so I'm not going to go through all the trouble of uploading things and finding this and that but I can prove he's a scammer.

And IP ban wouldn't do much to this guy since he was talking to me about how he's somewhere, I think internet cafe and has to go, so he could easily just go to another pc or whatever and continue scamming.

@Nico Was my post with that SS deleted completely or? Please PM me to tell me why it was deleted and what you want me to do and I'll see if it's too much work for 50m
    I have never done a trade on MPGH. As for JSP, I am known to be a very GM trader. I can have a good number of people vouche for me on there. Since your saying you have traded with a JSP user. Why not post a screenshot of a JSP PM/thread? Please post your accusation in the correct forum with any PMs you got from your trader. Just because I use JSP you think I'm a scammer? My name is nowhere in your supposed "proof." An e-mail with no identifications by either party is nothing, always state your user and trade in you PM/threads. If ever I make a trade on JSP I always start a thread and have them post in it. Please retract your baseless accusation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper666 View Post
    Paladin deleted it. Post in the scammers grave.