Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzrica View Post
    I've always been having trouble with these auto stuff, which it clicks just wrong places all the time so I once set the x, y by myself but something was bothering that it won't quite work out.

my res is 1024x768 and yeah, it's in window & mouse mode
    If you hit "start" and wait about 10s, what happens? The bot takes a few secs to start up as it's saving images in your inventory. Does it never click into the Vindictus window? If you have checked "sell items", does your inventory pop up before the bot starts running? I did 80% of the scripting from 1024x768; it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by th30ne View Post
    i will start by saying thanks for the contributions u are providing to this community maddoggy, however im an EU user ive read what i can about the bot, but it seems the replay detection doesnt seem to work for me, if i manually click the next page button it continues with the script otherwise it just stays on the first battle clear screen, i havent played NA for a year now and i dont know if NA actually has 2 battle clear screens, if not then thats what is wrong, and if possible could u make a slight modification for EU users, thanks
    EU clear battle screen is a lot different than ours. Send me a PM with your email and I can send you instructions on how to help me for EU. Will be 20-30 mins of work on your end if you're willing, but I don't have a way to load up anything on the EU servers on my own.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    So now that consolite and vinpub are detected this wont work? Sorry, Im new...

Thanks
    Ok when I start it up the camera moves around in circles on the boat, then it start the bot, starts throwing spears slowly and then kill boss with spear, then screen pops up for battle cleared my character moves around in circles grabbing and yeah... it doesnt restart... Any clues on what I did wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sir, you didn't include the a_cfg folder in this release like you said you did in your instructions :P.

And from the sounds of it, it does look like you need to have consolite for this, along with Nico's vinpub. Just to be clear though, with the a_cfg folder you provided in your last release, we just put that in the vindictus folder, then just run the bot, correct? That's what it sounds like to me anyways... correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwboi765 View Post
    Sir, you didn't include the a_cfg folder in this release like you said you did in your instructions :P.

And from the sounds of it, it does look like you need to have consolite for this, along with Nico's vinpub. Just to be clear though, with the a_cfg folder you provided in your last release, we just put that in the vindictus folder, then just run the bot, correct? That's what it sounds like to me anyways... correct me if I'm wrong!

if this is a response to my question, Yes I do have a a_cfg folder , in the folder are the binds for and only the binds he told me said to paste in the a_cfg folder, Unless Im supposed to have other things in my folder...then I start vindictus up inject with vinpub etc, console pops up, I log in start the contract

and paste the binds to the console as well, then I press home and press start, my settings are mouse mode and normal windowed mode custom. And my character randomly throws spears and grabbing.... as I said in the post up above, Did I do anything wrong or am I missing something?

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Maybe perhaps Ive read into this too literally and not used prior knowledge ill add in the other folders as well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronKay14 View Post
    Ok when I start it up the camera moves around in circles on the boat, then it start the bot, starts throwing spears slowly and then kill boss with spear, then screen pops up for battle cleared my character moves around in circles grabbing and yeah... it doesnt restart... Any clues on what I did wrong?
    Which map? If your character never gets miniaturized, then your binds didn't work. If you're mini then you can't see your char "grab", which sounds like your problem. If the bot starts the boat without pressing the start button, then the 60:00 timer in the top right will say "Waiting" - if THIS is the case, make sure you tell me. That means my color detection for the start button is not working on everyone's computers. If the screen spins around before start is pressed, that is fairly normal. It means it's having a bit of trouble detecting the start button and is looping through my error detection script.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwboi765 View Post

You're right, I did not include the a_cfg folder this go. I will next time. You need a console, like consolite, to MAKE a cfg file (found in Vindictus\En-US\cfg\config.cfg). If you backed up your cfg file, then you only need nico's .dll to RUN this. So right now it will not work.

I will post a new version soon, I'm having trouble with activating the handle on consolite since it's a background screen. If I can't get it to work, I will post anyway. This new version will make it easier for inexperienced gamers *cough* newbies to understand what binding means and how easy it is. It's literally copy and paste.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

AaronKay14 (05-01-2012),NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Ok the map is the contract I pasted the exact binds you gave, put only that in the a_cfg folder and in the console, as for the "waiting issue" ill try it out and get back to you that", forgot to look into those details. I do know how binds work though. When I start vindictus I also start the Application in your file as administrator so its in the bottom tray before I start I launch then when I on the boat I then press home. Im just trying to throw out all the possible steps I took so someone can see where I went wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Ok the counter starts the counter sometimes, sometimes it says waiting and the mouse constantly drags over the start boat button even those it already pressed it.
    Last edited by AaronKay14; 05-01-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronKay14:5987419
    Ok the map is the contract I pasted the exact binds you gave, put only that in the a_cfg folder and in the console, as for the "waiting issue" ill try it out and get back to you that", forgot to look into those details. I do know how binds work though. When I start vindictus I also start the Application in your file as administrator so its in the bottom tray before I start I launch then when I on the boat I then press home. Im just trying to throw out all the possible steps I took so someone can see where I went wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Ok the counter starts the counter sometimes, sometimes it says waiting and the mouse constantly drags over the start boat button even those it already pressed it.
    because it never clicked start and the boat launched prematurely. i will make some modifications for the next version. everybodys screen has slightly different colors so its hard to do color detection for all cases. i will be postponing the release of the next version til tom or til either dewdew or nico put out another release since u cant use this anyway unless u've stayed logged in (and if u stayed logged in this version is probably already working!).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12