Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This has to be one of the most grammatically incorrect threads on MPGH. Especially in the former pages anyway.

On topic: Fuck USA, fuck Russia; Korea is where the shit is going down. They are never in the media and are always devious about what they are doing. They are preparing for something, I'm telling you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Russia and the USA can fight for decades and decades but we both know that avoiding nuclear war is the number one concern. It will lead to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) basically wiping everyone out and returning to the stone age. We would fight just to the brink of MAD and then both Russia and the US would back off. Both countries are smart and wont use nukes. Lets say Russia invades the US. The US would win. Why? Because of the right to bear arms. We have a massive militia. If they want to invade they have to go door by door because the average American has 1 gun per household (this is an average meaning not all house holds will have a weapon). Now say we (the US) invade Russia. Russia is HUGE. Very strong military and a lot of land to cover. Chances are we would lose. It all depends on where the attack is taking place, are there other countries getting involved? If so it will probably cause another chain reaction (Like the Islam/Iran theory) and lead to another World War. We know this. Thats why we wont make the first move.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
    Russia and the USA can fight for decades and decades but we both know that avoiding nuclear war is the number one concern. It will lead to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) basically wiping everyone out and returning to the stone age. We would fight just to the brink of MAD and then both Russia and the US would back off. Both countries are smart and wont use nukes. Lets say Russia invades the US. The US would win. Why? Because of the right to bear arms. We have a massive militia. If they want to invade they have to go door by door because the average American has 1 gun per household (this is an average meaning not all house holds will have a weapon). Now say we (the US) invade Russia. Russia is HUGE. Very strong military and a lot of land to cover. Chances are we would lose. It all depends on where the attack is taking place, are there other countries getting involved? If so it will probably cause another chain reaction (Like the Islam/Iran theory) and lead to another World War. We know this. Thats why we wont make the first move.

Definetly.
    A conventional war would be madness.
    Russians could not get to the US without having their invasion fleet destroyed by our navy and air force but at the same time, we cannot get to Russia without being frozen and finished to death on the road to Moscow. The US has oceans on both sides as natural barriers and Russia has a huge land mass and low temperatures as natural barriers. Americans have the right to bear arms as listed in the 2nd amendment and that is a huge advantage. Russia's cold air is bad for our heat-trained soldiers. Remember, most of the wars we fight today are in the desert. Add that along with the fact that we have adopted the M.A.D policy (Mutually assured destruction) so no matter how many nukes ANY country has, if we get bombed off the map, so do them and all of our enemies. We have enough nukes to destroy the world many times over, and that is what scares me. In war, nobody wins. The M.A.D policy, in my opinion is a well-planned one because it urks both nations to worse relations, but none dares to make the first move in a nuclear war because they know their own fate is sealed the moment they turn the keys.

Back to your statement.
    What the hell? Russia is no longer communist, and the only known communist superpower is China, which switched to the free market reform, which is why their economy is doing so well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I AM HALF RUSSIAN AND HALF AMERICAN, WHY YOU MINDFUCK ME WITH THIS THREAD??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    USA Defense budget:$692,000,000,000
    Russian Defense Budget: $56,000,000,000
    'Nuff said
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKillaDeadMan View Post
    I AM HALF RUSSIAN AND HALF AMERICAN, WHY YOU MINDFUCK ME WITH THIS THREAD??
    Being half American is not possible unless you are Native American. Your ancestors came from Russia and some other country, not "America."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Almightynub View Post
    Being half American is not possible unless you are Native American. Your ancestors came from Russia and some other country, not "America."
    I think he means he's a Russian-American. Like how African-Americans aren't half native/half-black. (Most )
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Born in Russia, lived there half my life, moved to US. So I don't know who's side to take...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKillaDeadMan View Post
    Born in Russia, lived there half my life, moved to US. So I don't know who's side to take...
    USA, our supercars don't fall apart while driving them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

USA, our supercars don't fall apart while driving them
    You're so right xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nothing special, but

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't know anything about politics between Russia or the USA, but I'd rather stay wight the USA.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
    This has to be one of the most grammatically incorrect threads on MPGH. Especially in the former pages anyway.
    Fucking this.

Also, USA, we're far and away the most badass country on the planet. The women of the world dream of a good ol' American dicking. We have a game called survivor, where you win $1,000,000 for surviving a month in a place where people already live. SEALs are the most badass men on the planet, recognize. Land, air, and sea no other country is even close.

AMERICA. FUCK YEAH. COMING TO SAVE THE MOTHAFUCKIN' DAY YEAH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    Fucking this.

Also, USA, we're far and away the most badass country on the planet. The women of the world dream of a good ol' American dicking. We have a game called survivor, where you win $1,000,000 for surviving a month in a place where people already live. SEALs are the most badass men on the planet, recognize. Land, air, and sea no other country is even close.

AMERICA. FUCK YEAH. COMING TO SAVE THE MOTHAFUCKIN' DAY YEAH.
    I really hope you are joking because I can point out multiple problems on your logic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I really hope you are joking because I can point out multiple problems on your logic
    Half joking.

If we went to war with any other nation on the planet it wouldn't even be close. Don't kid yourself.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast