Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ik1ng View Post
    I have concluded my third test and posted the results, it seems as though they are in fact detecting the use of the KillAll command as well. My guess is that once your account has been flagged, it's only a matter of time. Since It's effecting all sorts of accounts, from new to old, level 10-level 60, it must relate strictly to in-game actions and not account stature. Thanks again for your input, it is my hope that people will be able to put different pieces together and conduct their own tests so that we may conclude how to avoid the new ban systems.
    Off topic, but I have to give you kudos for correctly predicting that the recent un-bannings were a trap because now Nexon has a new way to detect hackers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombomb For This Useful Post:

ik1ng (05-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombomb View Post
    Off topic, but I have to give you kudos for correctly predicting that the recent un-bannings were a trap because now Nexon has a new way to detect hackers.
    Something smelled fishy, aside from the fishing event.
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have a question. On your 3rd test did you use only the KillAll command to kill monsters, or did you actually attack and kill monsters without the command in some cases? Also, when you received the server delay did you wait it out, or did you relog when you got the message?
    Last edited by sonicaj; 05-22-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for this guys. Also, if you just load the DLL and play normally, will you get banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Nope, simply loading the DLL and playing a dungeon will not lead to a ban. Simply hanging out in town with the DLL loaded will also not lead to a ban. I'm still testing a few things and will post my findings soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicaj View Post
    I have a question. On your 3rd test did you use only the KillAll command to kill monsters, or did you actually attack and kill monsters without the command in some cases? Also, when you received the server delay did you wait it out, or did you relog when you got the message?
    I used strictly the KillAll command on every monster including bosses on #3 to see if registering damage would somehow lead to detection, still detected.
    I've waited out the server delay every time it comes up, It's a new feature they put in to combat and reveal botters I'm assuming.
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The408 View Post
    Nope, simply loading the DLL and playing a dungeon will not lead to a ban. Simply hanging out in town with the DLL loaded will also not lead to a ban. I'm still testing a few things and will post my findings soon.
    Okay, thanks again.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ik1ng View Post
    I used strictly the KillAll command on every monster including bosses on #3 to see if registering damage would somehow lead to detection, still detected.
    I've waited out the server delay every time it comes up, It's a new feature they put in to combat and reveal botters I'm assuming.
    Can you try to finish it with KillAll but really slow? Like a normal battle? Need to know if they just detect the time you need or something else aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I see, I've been testing it with attacking the monsters aswell as using the KillAll and I have not been banned yet. If you still are testing, can you try it like this as my post count doesn't give me much reliability. The reason I asked about the server delay if because I meant to trigger it and log out before the time was up, the account I did it on still is not banned. Hope that helps some.
    Last edited by sonicaj; 05-22-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Thanks for this guys. Also, if you just load the DLL and play normally, will you get banned?
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Can you try to finish it with KillAll but really slow? Like a normal battle? Need to know if they just detect the time you need or something else aswell.
    Just made a 4th account to test with, will try this and post the results. It is my current assumption that It's more or less a numbers game as I am usually able to hack 2-5 maps without being banned. I am guessing an account gets flagged after receiving the "bot" message, and then is observed prior to banning.

Edit: Went to start my tests on the 4th account and realized I have no idea what the actual map times are supposed to be. What I'll do is set timers on my phone and finish maps after the timer goes off. If anyone has a list of average map times or something of the nature that would be extremely useful. Thanks
    Last edited by ik1ng; 05-22-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just wondering, but has anyone tried looking within the log reports in the Vindictus/Report Error folder, then seeing if there's a difference in the logs generated by a character that ran a dungeon using vinpub commands and a character that has run the same dungeons legitimately?

edit* I'd run tests myself between some different accounts, but my internet's not stable enough atm to do thing online for more than a couple minutes at a time...
    Last edited by homemadesoup; 05-22-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by homemadesoup View Post
    Just wondering, but has anyone tried looking within the log reports in the Vindictus/Report Error folder, then seeing if there's a difference in the logs generated by a character that ran a dungeon using vinpub commands and a character that has run the same dungeons legitimately?

edit* I'd run tests myself between some different accounts, but my internet's not stable enough atm to do thing online for more than a couple minutes at a time...

Error logs from last drop (Skipped to end result):

- 23:28:11: Loading map "background01"
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:11: Map_LoadModel::SetWorldModel
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:12: Map_LoadModel - maps/background01.bsp
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:13: CreateD3DTexture: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:13: World triggered "Round_Start"
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:13: "unnamed<2><UNKNOWN><>" connected, address "0"
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:15: "unnamed<2><UNKNOWN><Unassigned>" joined team "Paladin"
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:16: "unnamed<2><UNKNOWN><>" entered the game
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:25: "unnamed<2><UNKNOWN><>" disconnected (reason "Server shutting down")
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:25: Dropped unnamed from server (Server shutting down)
    L 05/21/2012 - 23:28:25: Server shutdown.

Running a dungeon legitimately doesn't produce an error log as far as I know
    Last edited by ik1ng; 05-22-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Nico I think they can detect your dll. Let's try something like this. Make a new vinpub version but this time don't release it to public. You should test the dll or have someone else test it a day or two and see if any ban occurs. I know when dank was releasing private hacks, they were not detected as easily as consolite and vinpub getting detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    @Nico I think they can detect your dll. Let's try something like this. Make a new vinpub version but this time don't release it to public. You should test the dll or have someone else test it a day or two and see if any ban occurs. I know when dank was releasing private hacks, they were not detected as easily as consolite and vinpub getting detected.
    Well, they said you can just stand around with it or do battles normally without getting banned. And I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by homemadesoup View Post

Hackshield log viewer by Michael87 from GD.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/8929...is/1337684223/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nico; 05-22-2012 at 06:00 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

lhylhy1 (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    But they detect as soon as killall or ohk is used, at least that's what it seems like based on people's testimony here.

Quote Originally Posted by Junghi View Post
    I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents on this topic. Feel free to ignore me completely if I don't look reliable based on my account stats.

I pretty much just ran 2 daily raid runs on my main account before I was banned by Nexon. I didn't get the server delay message during gameplay.

1st run was The Evil One, just had godmode on, and used killall after 6 minutes.
    2nd run was Betrayal, only had godmode on, after 20 minutes or so I used the killall function.

I logged out after the 2 runs, relogged 5 minutes later and was banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    I think this is an excellent idea. It would add stability to this whole process. We have to keep in mind though that Nico isn't really compensated for his work so the less workload we put on him, the better. By the way whose this Dank fellow? I saw a post of his awhile back and his avatar is a potleaf and he's from Arizona. Coincidentally I'm a stoner from Arizona. Might be useful to get in contact with him. Does he still keep up with any of his creations?

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast