Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    But they detect as soon as killall or ohk is used, at least that's what it seems like based on people's testimony here.
    Evil One is 6 mins isnt suspicious at all, is it. Well, I'd like to have a definite proof.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ik1ng View Post
    I think this is an excellent idea. It would add stability to this whole process. We have to keep in mind though that Nico isn't really compensated for his work so the less workload we put on him, the better. By the way whose this Dank fellow? I saw a post of his awhile back and his avatar is a potleaf and he's from Arizona. Coincidentally I'm a stoner from Arizona. Might be useful to get in contact with him. Does he still keep up with any of his creations?
    DanK was around like a year ago and released some consoles, he also made a bot some weeks ago but stopped playing Vindictus for Tera.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Evil One is 6 mins isnt suspicious at all, is it. Well, I'd like to have a definite proof.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

DanK was around like a year ago and released some consoles, he also made a bot some weeks ago but stopped playing Vindictus for Tera.
    Ahh, shame he isn't into Vindictus anymore. Maybe I'll have to get into Tera

Does anyone have a completion time for one of the first maps? I made a fresh account to run time tests on.
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think this is an excellent idea. It would add stability to this whole process. We have to keep in mind though that Nico isn't really compensated for his work so the less workload we put on him, the better. By the way whose this Dank fellow? I saw a post of his awhile back and his avatar is a potleaf and he's from Arizona. Coincidentally I'm a stoner from Arizona. Might be useful to get in contact with him. Does he still keep up with any of his creations?
    The problem with public hack is that nexon could have access to it as well. They could then update hackshield and detect the hack. Let's assume that's how it works. How will we get around it? There's no way to prevent Nexon from accessing any public hacks. Dank is a good friend of Nico. He's also a hacker. He's just playing TERA right now. Hopefully he'll be back to Vindictus once he's bored of TERA. lol.
    Last edited by Vindicatus; 05-22-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks
    Ahh, shame he isn't into Vindictus anymore. Maybe I'll have to get into Tera

Does anyone have a completion time for one of the first maps? I made a fresh account to run time tests on.
    Fomorian Emblem in 10 mins would be legit.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

The problem with public hack is that nexon could have access to as well. They could then update hackshield and detect the hack as soon as they update it. Let's assume that's how it works. How will we get around it? There's no way to prevent Nexon from accessing any public hacks. Dank is a good friend of Nico. He's also a hacker. He's just playing TERA right. Hopefully he'll be back once he's bored. lol.
    Yea, correct. But I doubt they're that fast, HackShield isn't their software and they arent the Developers behind Vindictus either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The problem with public hack is that nexon could have access to as well. They could then update hackshield and detect the hack as soon as they update it. Let's assume that's how it works. How will we get around it? There's no way to prevent Nexon from accessing any public hacks. Dank is a good friend of Nico. He's also a hacker. He's just playing TERA right. Hopefully he'll be back once he's bored. lol.
    Yeah one of the unfortunate parts to all of this. Even now, there's nexon trolls lurking amont us
    I think your idea is a good one, might work well. I'm sure everyone does the best they can, It's a never-ending rat race between the hack world and gaming companies. One pitted against the other. Convince Dank to come back to Vindictus! Haha.
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Running a dungeon legitimately doesn't produce an error log as far as I know
    Silly, background01 is the login/character select map. :P

But yeah, I didn't think it should be, but it has been for the last several logins for me...when all I did at all was login, sit and chat with friends or play the market, and log out. Which is weird. Prior to the patch, it was also logging several of my sessions, whether I was botting/hacking or not. Prior to lurking on this community and partaking in the hacking fun, it never generated a log...except, of course, when I crashed the game due to me getting along so well with technology.

Weird, I literally just logged into the game while typing this...and it suddenly didn't make a log like it has been. I don't even know anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something relevant in there being logged when commands were being used. I'll just be over...here, watching from this corner, while you people that know what you're doing go about your business.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Fomorian Emblem in 10 mins would be legit.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Yea, correct. But I doubt they're that fast, HackShield isn't their software and they arent the Developers behind Vindictus either
    Fomorion emblem can be done in 3 minutes solo because it does have that 5 minute oath. About your dll, is it possible to encrypt it so that they cannot see how it works?

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Yeah one of the unfortunate parts to all of this. Even now, there's nexon trolls lurking amont us
    I think your idea is a good one, might work well. I'm sure everyone does the best they can, It's a never-ending rat race between the hack world and gaming companies. One pitted against the other. Convince Dank to come back to Vindictus! Haha.
    @Nico, can u convince Dank and HD to come back? We need all the hackers we can get so that we can overwhelm Nexon with hacks. Let them patch until they're tired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Fomorion emblem can be done in 3 minutes solo because it does have that 5 minute oath. About your dll, is it possible to encrypt it so that they cannot see how it works?
    Alright test account #4 is up and running, ready for testing. Completed Merc. training completely legit (no hacks), going to be running fomorian emblem in legit times with hacks a few times to see what happens. What time should I go with for the timer? 10 Minutes or 3 minutes + 5 minute oath like you suggested?

Edit: Also wanted to note that I did not receive the system delay on that last run.
    Last edited by ik1ng; 05-22-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Also, I don't think that system message does anything because a legit player farming a map over and over again will see that message every time. I just solo white tyrant challenge (no hacks) in normal mode with my lvl 70 evie and I get that message. I will get that message every time if I farm white tyrant challenge over and over again. If they banned based on that, then a lot of legit players would get banned.

Thanks
    ok so for every character u used ohk/killall?dont u like only use godmode only?

my idea is this(well i might try later but it seems im too busy atm)
    - get a new char and use the dll all that(heard that under lvl 20 char banned only last for a month or so i think but not forever)
    - get on a map and use ONLY godmode
    - see if get detected after 1 hour or 1 day or 2 day XD

i might try it rite now but like i said,im pretty(yeah very pretty) busy atm so dont expect a lot from me....u can try this method if u want though...

thanx for sharing anyway k1ng

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Also, I don't think that system message does anything because a legit player farming a map over and over again will see that message every time. I just solo white tyrant challenge (no hacks) in normal mode with my lvl 70 evie and I get that message. I will get that message every time if I farm white tyrant challenge over and over again. If they banned based on that, then a lot of legit players would get banned.
    My thought was that it possibly flagged you, giving them reason to investigate your actions after, leading them to either find you hacking, or find you farming legit, but I could be very wrong, It's just an observation. I've been getting the message first time running maps using hacks, then a few maps later I get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniasEtsu View Post
    ok so for every character u used ohk/killall?dont u like only use godmode only?

my idea is this(well i might try later but it seems im too busy atm)
    - get a new char and use the dll all that(heard that under lvl 20 char banned only last for a month or so i think but not forever)
    - get on a map and use ONLY godmode
    - see if get detected after 1 hour or 1 day or 2 day XD

i might try it rite now but like i said,im pretty(yeah very pretty) busy atm so dont expect a lot from me....u can try this method if u want though...

thanx for sharing anyway k1ng
    They detect the hack as soon as you use any of the 4 commands in nico's dll: god, ohk, noai, killall. Just injecting the dll will not get a detection. They are detecting the commands once they're used.

Thanks
    They detect the hack as soon as you use any of the 4 commands in nico's dll: god, ohk, noai, killall. Just injecting the dll will not get a detection. They are detecting the commands once they're used.
    O_o thats new...u tested before i assumed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My thought was that it possibly flagged you, giving them reason to investigate your actions after, leading them to either find you hacking, or find you farming legit, but I could be very wrong, It's just an observation. I've been getting the message first time running maps using hacks, then a few maps later I get banned.
    I don't think one of the flags will be about that system message otherwise they will have many flags to deal with as legit players might get that message a lot. If you're lvl 70 and you're playing a boat 1 quest, chances are you will see that message regularly because you finish it so quickly.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniasEtsu View Post
    O_o thats new...u tested before i assumed?
    Based on my "months" of hack using "experience"...lol. I used to use l2noob's bot and when I opened it, it would not be detected but as soon as I got on a boat and start the bot, it got detected.

Thanks
    I don't think one of the flags will be about that system message otherwise they will have many flags to deal with as legit players might get that message a lot. If you're lvl 70 and you're playing a boat 1 quest, chances are you will see that message regularly because you finish it so quickly.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Based on my "months" of hack using "experience"...lol. I used to use l2noob's bot and when I opened it, it would not be detected but as soon as I got on a boat and start the bot, it got detected.
    urgh great.....guess im going to do this myself then.....and thanx for your info vindicatus

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast