Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Help me getting 25 boxessss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Its easier but it takes LONGER. It only skips to round 25 and you have to wait for a full 1:50 mins. Then 15-20 secs for round 26.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

OK it works great now.

TIP: Dont move or get the boxes. If you do it moves you on the round 26 and it take longer.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    what do you mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    alright cool ;-) just hit 300 k thanks to this useful auto round skipper xd

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Its easier but it takes LONGER. It only skips to round 25 and you have to wait for a full 1:50 mins. Then 15-20 secs for round 26.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

OK it works great now.

TIP: Dont move or get the boxes. If you do it moves you on the round 26 and it take longer.
    man u dont need to move or take anything- just set the box number changing window infront of u till time hits 0:52 then hit the ok to change the value to something lower than 26

Thanks
    OK Guys. I keep seeing people on this thread say that you need to wait until some specific time to change the box value. THAT IS NOT THE BEST WAY! The simple and easiest way is just to freeze the value when you change it! You can do this at anytime with no hurry or anything. Now, stop wasting your time with this 52 second thing, and just freeze the value

Thanks
    this doesn't work for death valley? Does anyone know how to make this work for death valley?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Its easier but it takes LONGER. It only skips to round 25 and you have to wait for a full 1:50 mins. Then 15-20 secs for round 26. ---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ---------- OK it works great now.
    It does not take 1:50 to do... it only takes 40 seconds and you don't even have to move, you're doing it wrong. When you load the map you get that 5 second countdown from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, start... during that countdown press the up arrow, if you do not, then it will do what you said it will.

Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    @Guardian001 is there any chance to add a hot key to box numbers as well- like the one for the round number! it would be great to be able to farm afk with less than 25 boxes!
    As I stated in my first post, I do not know anything about cheat engine, I did not make this CE farm, I don't know who did. All I know is that it was given to me and I do not use it, so I'm giving it to you guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Guardian001 Can you find the opcode or the number which numbers the killed Prisoners? If we use that, then maybe, We can increase the killed prisoners to 999 and get 999 EXP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I would like to point out something to people who might be afraid to use this (especially after the ingame, all-player message broadcast today about "If you hack in Co-Op we will catch you and we will ban you, you've been warned" message).

If you create a single-player room, and turn off third person spectate and ghost chat, there is NO way a GM can spy on you. And since you gain NO EXP by using this in Lockdown, there's no EXP trail (as in the case of the monthly leaderboard, where people with over 2,000,000 EXP have been proven to have gotten said EXP through hacking) to catch you with (which they're not going to do, since there are thousands of Co-Op games played daily, with thousands more players playing them, there's just not enough time or staff to check everyone, so you're safe, because this isn't a blatant OPK that can be screenied and reported).

The only way they could catch you would be to check server records to see how many games someone has played (and/or how long those games have taken, in addition to rewards given out), or spy on your room ONLY IF you've left the '3rd Person Spectate' or 'Ghost Chat Enabled' options checked when you created the room.

Contrary to popular opinion, it is impossible for a GM to spy on you and enter the room ('ghost' you, since that's what I've heard it called) if these options are unchecked upon room creation. I've been farming non-stop on several alts and my main for most of the day, just trying to get free euros + Deagle (since that's all you really get from LD:EX), and nothing will happen. It's mid-merge, the servers are still in Ijji's control, Aeria would have to actively patrol all day, every day, with magical powers, to catch you if you use this safely.

Also, I would recommend the .erl file deleter made by @Yuknowho (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-updated.html), it works perfectly with this CE hack, it's what I used to farm for 5 hours straight without a single GameGuard or .erl error.

Anyway, best of luck guys! This hack is a godsend. Aeria and Ijji can both rot (moneygrubbers that they are).
    Last edited by 27ecastudent; 06-29-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: added additional info about safety
    Derped

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

reeaper (06-29-2012),Yuknowho (06-29-2012)

Thanks
    can u make 1 version for window7 32bits, please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoholsa View Post
    can u make 1 version for window7 32bits, please
    Works fine on any processor bit, lol. It's your Cheat Engine not the CT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    WHY DOES IT NOT FIND THE ROUND ADDRESS IN CE?!!!
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-29-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    I would like to point out something to people who might be afraid to use this (especially after the ingame, all-player message broadcast today about "If you hack in Co-Op we will catch you and we will ban you, you've been warned" message).

If you create a single-player room, and turn off third person spectate and ghost chat, there is NO way a GM can spy on you. And since you gain NO EXP by using this in Lockdown, there's no EXP trail (as in the case of the monthly leaderboard, where people with over 2,000,000 EXP have been proven to have gotten said EXP through hacking) to catch you with (which they're not going to do, since there are thousands of Co-Op games played daily, with thousands more players playing them, there's just not enough time or staff to check everyone, so you're safe, because this isn't a blatant OPK that can be screenied and reported).

The only way they could catch you would be to check server records to see how many games someone has played (and/or how long those games have taken, in addition to rewards given out), or spy on your room ONLY IF you've left the '3rd Person Spectate' or 'Ghost Chat Enabled' options checked when you created the room.

Contrary to popular opinion, it is impossible for a GM to spy on you and enter the room ('ghost' you, since that's what I've heard it called) if these options are unchecked upon room creation. I've been farming non-stop on several alts and my main for most of the day, just trying to get free euros + Deagle (since that's all you really get from LD:EX), and nothing will happen. It's mid-merge, the servers are still in Ijji's control, Aeria would have to actively patrol all day, every day, with magical powers, to catch you if you use this safely.

Also, I would recommend the .erl file deleter made by @Yuknowho (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-updated.html), it works perfectly with this CE hack, it's what I used to farm for 5 hours straight without a single GameGuard or .erl error.

Anyway, best of luck guys! This hack is a godsend. Aeria and Ijji can both rot (moneygrubbers that they are).
    U can also get viper mask,clan mask or 1000 euro from LD extreme, at least thats what i won so far...
    And btw every fp2 company cares only about money...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post

*sigh* yet another person who doesn't know how GM's spectate rooms. Yes, they CAN still watch you with that shit off. You must think these multi-million dollar gaming companies are stupid or something. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't be soon /fp

Thanks
    well, im using CE version 6.2 too, and i keep getting error when opeing ava.exe wtfffffff

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast