DetectedRed and Blue player models [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta

Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12
Red and Blue player models [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta
CS:GO Read and Blue Players by kila58(based off Zerocool+'s release)


Features:

- Colored enemies and friendlies( red t / blue ct)
- No colored head so you know where to shoot


How To?

1. Download & Extract
2. Go to CS:GO Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\
3. Copy & Paste the "csgo" Folder there
4. You may need to patch your vpk file so I included that. (Instructions: Drag & Drop the original "pak01_dir.vpk" in to the "VPKPatcher.exe")



Start Game & Have FUN

VAC: SAFE & Will never be detected

https://www.virustotal.com/file/6f4b...is/1345396119/ⓘ

http://vscan.novirusthanks.org/analy...kZWxzLXJhcg==/ⓘ

Would some of you guys mind posting screenies and videos? I don't really have time to do that.
R&B play models_mpgh.net.rar3.9 MB · 7,177 downloads Scanning…
Awesome, can't wait to try this.
1. Nice job bro
2. you need to add a lil screen & 2 virus scans otherwise its get Trashed!
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
1. Nice job bro
2. you need to add a lil screen & 2 virus scans otherwise its get Trashed!
Thanks, I have updated the post!
SWEEEET, thank you sir
Yeah ty , approve pliz
Btw guys, this is bluepoison for you haters.
When will this be approved for download?
Nobody Knows , 1,4 million members but just a handfull active mods
This is awesome. I've outgrown wallhacks, I just want to be able to notice players quicker. Is it possible to have different colored heads? Maybe yellow heads for terrorists and green heads for counter terrorists? That would make this perfect!

Thanks for sharing!
Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?