Thanks

Vindictus CN help i cant seem to get my game to launch

i have a question that i see popping up alot but no one has answered i recently installed vindictus china and installed and updated it and made a account but when i launch it it loads the hackshield normally and then nothing it just stops loading i check windows task manager and it says that it is still running but wont load im in need of assistance here so if anyone has anyclue as to how to fix this it will be greatly apreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HU4life View Post
    i have a question that i see popping up alot but no one has answered i recently installed vindictus china and installed and updated it and made a account but when i launch it it loads the hackshield normally and then nothing it just stops loading i check windows task manager and it says that it is still running but wont load im in need of assistance here so if anyone has anyclue as to how to fix this it will be greatly apreciated
    Did you try using a proxy? If CN is anything like NA, chances are they are exclusive. I mean that, they only allow people within their region to play. NA doesn't allow people to play outside the NA region; however, EU players still play NA because they are using proxies.

I'm not to knowledgeable on the whole proxy deal as I haven't ever needed to use one for these purposes. You could try asking @Nico or someone else who has experience with using proxies for Vindictus.

Additionally, you could try viewing the Vindictus Tutorials section. I found a tutorial on using proxies here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yep using a Proxy should work
    try ProxyFire

Thanks
    thank you guys for all the help il give the proxy a try but i heared china did not have an ip block but i guess they couldhave changed that at any point in time so thanks so much for the help

Thanks
    they don't ipblock though, but yah, I cant connect either to their website - ? to view it, the moment I think about that after I used a free vpn connecting on a US server, for some reason I can connect, now the thing is, I found out that my ISP is blocking the game server and the Chinese website because on my other ISP connection I could play without using proxy or VPN...