Thanks

Vet Return from 2011

Whew, last time I played V was Nov 2011, I had fun with Karok, but it was a sad time, all the modding pre-gsl was starting to disappear. Thankfully Danksole kept me in the game for another couple months. I remember writing custom autoit scripts to bot weeping queen for gold, and auto relogin when boat lag d/c'd me. I played up to the Thor release and tried to get some awesome 5 star chulin? gear for my Fiona. It was a pretty annoying time where there were alot of accounts compromised because some loophole in the official forums. That didn't get me down though, I had fun using god mode and speed hack to solo my characters to 70. By the time I had quit, I had all 4 characters lvl cap with around 240~ titles, the tricky part was object kills, and spearing jellys, whew was that annoying, thankfully I could reload the zone with a console command.

Enough with the memories though, I'm back now and I was wondering about catching up. What all consoles/bypasses work for commands these days? I don't mind donating for a premium one. I had premium danksole last year, but I guess he left finally. From a little lurking it seems Korean voices and graphics modding is gone for good. Personally, modding the hfs files last year was the funnest part of the game for me.

A quick update on the Vhacking community is all I need to get started again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by davR View Post
    What all consoles/bypasses work for commands these days? I don't mind donating for a premium one.
    Unfortunately, there has been no public "hacks" for several months now. A quick read-up on the forums will show you that the improved hack detection and auto-ban system doesn't make it worthwhile to hack.

tl;dr: No hacks for last few months and probably no hacks for another several months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think everyone who was active on Vindictus unfortunately Quit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    Unfortunately, there has been no public "hacks" for several months now. A quick read-up on the forums will show you that the improved hack detection and auto-ban system doesn't make it worthwhile to hack.

tl;dr: No hacks for last few months and probably no hacks for another several months.
    If someone says TL;DR to two sentences, they have worse problems than not having Vindi hacks...

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Meta (12-02-2012),TheSkai (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by {Dakota} View Post
    I think everyone who was active on Vindictus unfortunately Quit.
    Hi, I'm here.

Thanks
    Wow, I guess it'd be a bad time to return if there aren't at least some private consoles I could donate for. I was never a fan of grinding, even if Kai is a new playstyle, it's the same boats and quests all over again and then Bella will be coming soon too. Heck, I think I made a Bella from Lann/Fiona morphs back when you could hfs edit attack skills.

Well thanks for the heads up!

Thanks
    Wow, I guess it'd be a bad time to return if there aren't at least some private consoles I could donate for. I was never a fan of grinding, even if Kai is a new playstyle, it's the same boats and quests all over again and then Bella will be coming soon too. Heck, I think I made a Bella from Lann/Fiona morphs back when you could hfs edit attack skills.

Well thanks for the heads up!
    Well, who knows what will be out soon. And I wouldn't be too sure about the private console stuff.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Meta (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If someone says TL;DR to two sentences, they have worse problems than not having Vindi hacks...
    Hahah, I've been studying for my college finals for this whole week.

Thanks
    Thought I'd just throw this here since, it's related to me coming back...

I'm not sure if I was hacked or if they just deleted Thor stuff, but I finally patched the game and signed in and my 4 lv70s had no dreamweaver weapons, no thor belt/ring, and no cash. I had millions when I quit.

That's totally not cool, even if I wanted to play legit now, I'd have to grind some weaker boats to buy a decent weapon for my level. I still have some titan armor at least. Guess I'll start Kai from scratch no twink and see if I can rebuild my guys or not.

Definately a bad time to come back! No console either! But, I'll probably still play around at least a week just to I guess get the itch gone...

Thanks
    Thought I'd just throw this here since, it's related to me coming back...

I'm not sure if I was hacked or if they just deleted Thor stuff, but I finally patched the game and signed in and my 4 lv70s had no dreamweaver weapons, no thor belt/ring, and no cash. I had millions when I quit.

That's totally not cool, even if I wanted to play legit now, I'd have to grind some weaker boats to buy a decent weapon for my level. I still have some titan armor at least. Guess I'll start Kai from scratch no twink and see if I can rebuild my guys or not.

Definately a bad time to come back! No console either! But, I'll probably still play around at least a week just to I guess get the itch gone...
    You obviously got hacked.