Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Can I humbly ask for a such bot for lower level players? Around 25 lvl, for example.

Thanks for the great effort! : )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SieQuin View Post
    Can I humbly ask for a such bot for lower level players? Around 25 lvl, for example.

dont think its possible. as there's no dungeon that allows instant boss in lower lvl.

Thanks
    Couple suggestions.

The bot seems to get stuck when going to repair because of the platform. Got stuck between the bulletin board and the repair shop so you may need to do a bit more work there.

I am not sure everyone is aware of the fact you can do easy mode if you are under the required att and defense. You can also get 56K exp per run if you select oath of honor - 4 players or less. It is an extra 17K exp per run.

If you get incapacitated the bot seems to fail unless you use a GG. Maybe make a fail if the end screen does not show after 20 minutes?

Anyway over all the bot program is working well.

Comment:

No hardware lock, data encryption method, key disk system is 100% secure. The HS code is no more complex than a hardware lock and it is can be 100% disabled if you know how. I have seen some complex systems over the last 30 years and HS is not that complex. You should stop trying to circumvent the thing and concentrate on disabling it. That way your current stuff will continue to work until the developers fix their servers instead of using a rootkit to mask their shoddy coding. I stopped Codebusting 25 years ago but if you need some input on this give me a PM.

Feel free to mod this comment out admin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SieQuin View Post

What jtvgeo says is correct; there is no dungeon suitable for this

Quote Originally Posted by Dmack View Post
    The bot seems to get stuck when going to repair because of the platform. Got stuck between the bulletin board and the repair shop so you may need to do a bit more work there.
    No, it does not. Let it run and the bot will fix itself. Don't be impatient. The program itself (Vindi) is screwed up, and there is a random command that glitches that makes the mouse go from cursor mode to camera mode, which rotates you approximately 30 degrees to the left when you spawn at the docks. There is no way to fix this in-game. I have autodetections set up which will fix this, but they won't engage until a certain time has passed to assure server lag or another error occurred instead.

I am not sure everyone is aware of the fact you can do easy mode if you are under the required att and defense. You can also get 56K exp per run if you select oath of honor - 4 players or less. It is an extra 17K exp per run.
    The bot automatically selects this oath for the extra EXP.

If you get incapacitated the bot seems to fail unless you use a GG. Maybe make a fail if the end screen does not show after 20 minutes?
    The bot should detect the fail screen border (the one that has the GG buttons) and choose to forfeit the dungeon and restart. The bot will stop if neither the GG button screen or the Battle Cleared screen shows up after ~ 15 minutes.

No hardware lock, data encryption method, key disk system is 100% secure. The HS code is no more complex than a hardware lock and it is can be 100% disabled if you know how. I have seen some complex systems over the last 30 years and HS is not that complex. You should stop trying to circumvent the thing and concentrate on disabling it. That way your current stuff will continue to work until the developers fix their servers instead of using a rootkit to mask their shoddy coding.
    You're more than welcome to make your own HS emulator and share it with us on MPGH; we'd appreciate the time and work.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    detected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icetowns View Post
    detected?
    What server? Are you running via steam?

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    still working on West

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

What server? Are you running via steam?
    I'm on the West server. I'm running the game 1920x1080 via direct launch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

i think its detected. i got a different notice tho. but i didnt take a snapshot.

edit: now the game just crashes on me. "network error" something like that.

edit 2: error msg shows up in the chat window. i cant make it out because the crash happen so fast. "unauthorized program, you will be removed from the game" something like that.

edit 3: nvm. it's working for me again.
    Last edited by jtvgeo; 12-08-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks
    I'm not sure then. I'm having no problems running this, and it seems plenty others don't either. My guess is that it's another program. Either way at this time I don't have a suggestion for you other than to try disabling your AV, or other actively online programs (like TeamViewer or Dr0pbox, which I've noticed to cause severe problems with Vindi from time to time).

Quote Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
    i think its detected. i got a different notice tho. but i didnt take a snapshot.

edit: now the game just crashes on me. "network error" something like that.

edit 2: error msg shows up in the chat window. i cant make it out because the crash happen so fast. "unauthorized program, you will be removed from the game" something like that.

edit 3: nvm. it's working for me again.
    Your out of game error message is random; it has nothing to do with Woo or anything else. It's a memory error.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    You're more than welcome to make your own HS emulator and share it with us on MPGH; we'd appreciate the time and work.
    I would but I don't have a console to test it with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
    Why dont you learn to code and release free stuff to us without having anything in return with relentless fools always asking you for free hacks.
    I'M NOT ASKING FOR FREE HACK I JUST SAID WHAT I THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO GAVE UP!

Thanks
    I would but I don't have a console to test it with.
    Isn't the whole point of a HS emulator that you can use old detected hacks with it? You have about 100 different versions of consoles to test it with

Thanks
    Hey man, i'm glad to see that you are still contributing to this part of the forums. I'm also guessing that you are still using autoIT for your bot and just wanted to throw this out there. If you don't have the FastFind.au3 or Tesseract.au3 you should look into those as they could help you out greatly. FastFind searches for images on the screen and clicks on the images found. While Tesseract searches for text on the screen. Hope this will help you out if you haven't already looked into these.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xabbis View Post
    Hey man, i'm glad to see that you are still contributing to this part of the forums. I'm also guessing that you are still using autoIT for your bot and just wanted to throw this out there. If you don't have the FastFind.au3 or Tesseract.au3 you should look into those as they could help you out greatly. FastFind searches for images on the screen and clicks on the images found. While Tesseract searches for text on the screen. Hope this will help you out if you haven't already looked into these.
    My method is more efficient than that for what the bot currently does. I was thinking about implementing _Tesseract functions for figuring out these system messages people are all of a sudden getting, if they continue over the next couple weeks. Thanks for the tip tho!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast