Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Back Into vindictus. best class?

Well I just got back into vindictus. Before I was banned I always played Lann. Its all I did. So im wondering after 2 years of vindictus from being banned. Is Lann still overpowered af? Like how it was 2 years ago. Especially Twin spears. Ohohoho I would rape dungeons with that. After Kai and this new class Vella ._. . Would Lann still be #1? And what would the best class be? Im looking for a class thats fun to play. Strong. High mobility, Etc etc. Suggestions?

Edit: wth just saw a video of vella. Is she like a female version of a lann? If so should I become a Vella? I don't know I wanna play them all Dx
    Last edited by Extalias; 01-03-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extalias View Post
    Well I just got back into vindictus. Before I was banned I always played Lann. Its all I did. So im wondering after 2 years of vindictus from being banned. Is Lann still overpowered af? Like how it was 2 years ago. Especially Twin spears. Ohohoho I would rape dungeons with that. After Kai and this new class Vella ._. . Would Lann still be #1? And what would the best class be? Im looking for a class thats fun to play. Strong. High mobility, Etc etc. Suggestions?

Edit: wth just saw a video of vella. Is she like a female version of a lann? If so should I become a Vella? I don't know I wanna play them all Dx
    Depends on your play style. If you like to be very aggressive, then Karok. If you like to snipe and you're ok with breaking the buttons on your mouse, then Kai. The others have similar play styles to each other and rely largely on timing and patience. Each character definitely has one weapon better than the other, at least for my play style, but I think each character is pretty well balanced to each other. With similar quality of players/gear, any character can get #1 dps on a raid (except maybe for a DK spear lann on a ep 9 or lower boss... super hard to out dps that). I'm not sure tho Vella is balanced right now. I haven't raided on her yet, but even at level 78 she doesn't do nearly as much damage as my other characters. Faster attacks, yes, but even so, slower overall dps I think.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Depends on your play style. If you like to be very aggressive, then Karok. If you like to snipe and you're ok with breaking the buttons on your mouse, then Kai. The others have similar play styles to each other and rely largely on timing and patience. Each character definitely has one weapon better than the other, at least for my play style, but I think each character is pretty well balanced to each other. With similar quality of players/gear, any character can get #1 dps on a raid (except maybe for a DK spear lann on a ep 9 or lower boss... super hard to out dps that). I'm not sure tho Vella is balanced right now. I haven't raided on her yet, but even at level 78 she doesn't do nearly as much damage as my other characters. Faster attacks, yes, but even so, slower overall dps I think.
    Thats true, I will agree on that. Tbh I play anything. Ive played Karok once but it doesn't really suit me. Kai I havent tried it because I was banned. Though I like to play being in combat all the time. I decided to be a dual spear lann again. Is there a consistent guide on it as it was 2 years ago? I just need to know about to AP allocations for low levels since you get the spears at level 24. Any suggestions on what to get? I don't plan on being hybrid again.

Thanks
    Thats true, I will agree on that. Tbh I play anything. Ive played Karok once but it doesn't really suit me. Kai I havent tried it because I was banned. Though I like to play being in combat all the time. I decided to be a dual spear lann again. Is there a consistent guide on it as it was 2 years ago? I just need to know about to AP allocations for low levels since you get the spears at level 24. Any suggestions on what to get? I don't plan on being hybrid again.
    Just max the spear combat skills, plate armor/spears to wear your gear, standing endurance, battle respiration, and a few pts into WIL/AGI/STR masteries. Should be same as before.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Just max the spear combat skills, plate armor/spears to wear your gear, standing endurance, battle respiration, and a few pts into WIL/AGI/STR masteries. Should be same as before.
    I meant as what skills to put AP in till I reach 24?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I meant as what skills to put AP in till I reach 24?
    before 24 just rank the bare essential like armor prof and skills prerequisite (e.g combat mastery rD to unlock Smash mastery). Even after lvl 24 save AP for lvl 26 to rank up your battle respiration first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    In my opinion you should just get slipdash as high as possible as you can from the start, since you are an ex-spear-lan u should perfectly know how important slip dash is for us.

Just get it as high as possible and start storing AP and put them on Slip-dash and SMash mastery during ur level ups. Not sure of it is on the premier version, at least that's how I did in the XE version, you start out with crap dps but at least u survive longer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    In my opinion you should just get slipdash as high as possible as you can from the start, since you are an ex-spear-lan u should perfectly know how important slip dash is for us.

Just get it as high as possible and start storing AP and put them on Slip-dash and SMash mastery during ur level ups. Not sure of it is on the premier version, at least that's how I did in the XE version, you start out with crap dps but at least u survive longer.
    If he is playing primarily spears, I don't see why slip dash factor in at all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wasabixi For This Useful Post:

Extalias (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lan is not overpowered as i currently use it glad to see another mpghian who likes the lan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to code17a For This Useful Post:

Extalias (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    If he is playing primarily spears, I don't see why slip dash factor in at all.
    Well probably the reason you didn't know that Spear Lan still uses Slip Dash even if it uses a diferent animation, Try to dodge a low level Spear Lan with F on slip dash and then go back to a high level with slip dash maxed and you will see the diference, the God mode instead of 0.1Second is 0.3Seconds.

It is a HUGE diference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by code17a View Post
    lan is not overpowered as i currently use it glad to see another mpghian who likes the lan
    tbh I was a lvl 70 sword lann, newly venture in spear when I register for MPGH (around the time I maxed out fury infusion), and I got there without any guide whatsoever. Most of the tips I got was from players I met in game. The thing about lann is that spear have sucky survivability and sword lann have the lowest base att out of everything. After lvl 70, the fun start to rapidly diminishing, I just had to give it up. If anything, I'd say lann is on the low end of underpowered, he is not too weak after the buff, but he certainly could use a bit more of that buff.

Well probably the reason you didn't know that Spear Lan still uses Slip Dash even if it uses a diferent animation, Try to dodge a low level Spear Lan with F on slip dash and then go back to a high level with slip dash maxed and you will see the diference, the God mode instead of 0.1Second is 0.3Seconds.

It is a HUGE diference.
    wat. You either provide hard data, or I call bullshit on that one. And FYI I'm talking about NA servers, in XE servers spears lann can't even glide lol.
    Last edited by Wasabixi; 01-04-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i hear u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    tbh I was a lvl 70 sword lann, newly venture in spear when I register for MPGH (around the time I maxed out fury infusion), and I got there without any guide whatsoever. Most of the tips I got was from players I met in game. The thing about lann is that spear have sucky survivability and sword lann have the lowest base att out of everything. After lvl 70, the fun start to rapidly diminishing, I just had to give it up. If anything, I'd say lann is on the low end of underpowered, he is not too weak after the buff, but he certainly could use a bit more of that buff.

wat. You either provide hard data, or I call bullshit on that one. And FYI I'm talking about NA servers, in XE servers spears lann can't even glide lol.
    It's the truth in the XE servers ^^, we might not have glide or that Uper good Buff that drains ur Hp and gives u atk or something like that, though it seems u guys don't have the same slip dash as us, since u seem to have no idea how it works lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It's the truth in the XE servers ^^, we might not have glide or that Uper good Buff that drains ur Hp and gives u atk or something like that, though it seems u guys don't have the same slip dash as us, since u seem to have no idea how it works lol.
    or more like, YOU have no idea how it works lol. Next time clarify which server you are speaking of.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You should play as a fiona, i'm a fiona =p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast