Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Cool Bobysays23's Evie Only DarkForce HFS MOD

Hello there humans, I am here to release to you my STAFF EVIE ONLY hfs mod. You may have seen some hacks for Evies in the past but I'm sure you'll enjoy this one a lot more The Information on how to install and use is below.

Step 1.
    Open the folder and copy the hfs files into your nexon\Vindictus\en-US\hfs folder.

Step 2.
    Click back once and then copy the UpToDateInfo.dat file into the nexon\Vindictus\en-US folder.

Step 3.
    Have fun!

now onto other thing....

USAGE.

In this hack I decided to do something special. I realized if your invincible why do you need potions? So I turned them into commands for other fun things. Here is the list of what consumable does what. (Note: This was designed on a level 1 evie. )
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hp Potion= Summon Ingkells To devastate the enemies for a short time.
    Fine Hp Potion= Summon the raid boss Klaus To quickly eradicate your enemies.
    Superior Hp Potion= Use Reverse Gravity without having the need of sp or a high level.
    Attack Potion= Use the Evie skill blind arrow but with a greater force of dark power.
    Stamina Potion= Summon the fearsome Blood Lord to kill your enemies then vanish in the blink of an eye. (For some reason he is very weak)

Revival Feather= Use the paladin transformation at any level or rank for an unlimited amount of time.
    Pet Revival Feather= Go into your 2nd paladin transformation for an unlimited amount of time. (you must be in the first trans for a minute to keep the infinite time.)
    Party Revival Feather= use the dark-knight transformation at any level or rank for an unlimited amount of time.
    Energy Potion= Go into your 2nd dark-knight transformation for an unlimited amount of time. (same restrictions as the 2nd paladin. you can also use Pet Revival Feather to go 2nd dark-knight.)

Evie's skill regeneration= slashing high and no not for unlimited amount of time *I don't want people crashing their games*
    Evie's Golem skill= **Sorry it's broken I was moding a little too much xD my bad**

Spears always knock down an enemy NO MATTER WHAT!!! (not really it just has a very high knockdown number)
    All Bombs have a very high radius.
    Your attack speed is extremely high.
    Most attacks don't use stamina. (magic arrow still does)
    And finally lifting objects uses no stamina.

Now Heres the Virus Scans
    Bobysays23's Evie Only DarkForce HFS MOD.zip MD5:49a20be3feb6162b5cadb60d1fc52665 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Bobysays23's Evie Only DarkForce HFS MOD.zip - Jotti's malware scan

and like always, Happy Hacking
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bobysays23 For This Useful Post:

feurety (01-23-2013),kaytwelve (03-24-2013),sh6213259 (01-24-2013),zuperior25 (01-23-2013)

Thanks
    Approved. @Bobysays23
    But you may have just wasted your time since there's a good chance NA will patch the hfs signing method, just as EU apparently did yesterday...

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Really sad too, maintenance is in 40 min, and I really would like to see this :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, it's probably useless now, still want to see how you've done it though.

Thanks.

Thanks
    What a shame...we cant try this out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Damn, I REALLY hope this still works after the update!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yup. It's patched for now. Unless the awesome guys at MPGH find a work-around. :P