Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

DayZ Hack / Script - Rustlers Menu EDIT - 15$ Remote Exe Script! - Nuke & MOOORE!

Before i'm selling anything let me first talk about myself;

My Name is Oliver, i'm from Sweden and i live with my Dad.
    I enjoy to code, play games, hang out with friends in my free-time.
    I'm mainly selling this product because one of my biggest dreams is to be big in the Youtube star, and for that you need to make sacrifices, like buying a better PC, buy editing software, Microphones and stuff like that.

This Rustlers menu remake is almast identical to the original!

If you've heard anything about the Rustler menu, you should know that it's the BEST menu out there!
    The original was made by Jimmy Rustler.

You can spawn vehicles/Helicopters/A whole Arsenal of weapons/ And much more! for you and your friends!

To use this menu you need to have an injector, i preffer using VA: https://www.******************.com/main/
    But any decent injector should work!

If you have any questions related to this product (How to set it up, what features it has) dont hesitate to contact me!
    Or you can send me a PM

Greetings from Sweden

Oliver.

LOWERED PRICE TO 15$ FROM 25$
    Last edited by xOliver; 01-24-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You are going to fund a new computer by selling a menu that you either got for free or for very cheap off of a forum, then you are going to sell it for 5x the price?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    You are going to fund a new computer by selling a menu that you either got for free or for very cheap off of a forum, then you are going to sell it for 5x the price?
    Dude, this is an edit. AN good edit! Its like exactly like v3 but even better. So buy it and you gotta see it was worth the 25$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xOliver View Post
    Dude, this is an edit. AN good edit! Its like exactly like v3 but even better. So buy it and you gotta see it was worth the 25$
    hmm, buy it, then see if it is better...Pay 25 dollars...to a guy who joined less then a month ago...has 25 posts...no additional rep...and then hope for the best.....when I already know you just found a leaked rustler menu on the internet, then got some scripts of VA forums..and smacked it in there.

Thanks
    hmm, buy it, then see if it is better...Pay 25 dollars...to a guy who joined less then a month ago...has 25 posts...no additional rep...and then hope for the best.....when I already know you just found a leaked rustler menu on the internet, then got some scripts of VA forums..and smacked it in there.
    Are you fucking kidding me? You dont know a shit and i bought this legit by Jimmy Rustlers and edited this. So dont comment something you dont know about.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Gooooot an buyer AWW YEA

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Gooooot an buyer AWW YEAA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know a shit and i bought this legit by Jimmy Rustlers and edited this. So don't comment something you don't know about.
    Does not matter what you payed for it, because while there is the fact that you perhaps bought this from Jimmy or whoever he is, people can still get this same thing for $5 if not $0. For 25 dollars you could get 3 months sub on a hack providing site, and odds are if you cant find any leaked menus on the internet by then that they will have leaked menus loaded to the brim at that hack providers forum.

Also i think you should know that on MPGH people are very stingy and the only people with 25 dollars to spend on mpgh are the ones that will know better then to pay for some scripts that can be obtained for free.

And even if this was very well worth it you wouldn't get far as people would buy it maybe once or twice from you, then spread it everywhere, including on the DayZ section on mpgh which btw, has many good scripts for free.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dj46563 For This Useful Post:

Dragger (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    Does not matter what you payed for it, because while there is the fact that you perhaps bought this from Jimmy or whoever he is, people can still get this same thing for $5 if not $0. For 25 dollars you could get 3 months sub on a hack providing site, and odds are if you cant find any leaked menus on the internet by then that they will have leaked menus loaded to the brim at that hack providers forum.

Also i think you should know that on MPGH people are very stingy and the only people with 25 dollars to spend on mpgh are the ones that will know better then to pay for some scripts that can be obtained for free.

And even if this was very well worth it you wouldn't get far as people would buy it maybe once or twice from you, then spread it everywhere, including on the DayZ section on mpgh which btw, has many good scripts for free.
    Dude, this post was for buying not to hate. If you have questions feel free to PM and you dont know an shit how this works. I know this is leaked but this is exactly like v.3.0 wich isnt even relased!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dude, this post was for buying not to hate. If you have questions feel free to PM and you dont know an shit how this works. I know this is leaked but this is exactly like v.3.0 wich isnt even relased!
    Leaked then not leaked, any ofc it is released, you have it.

Thanks
    Leaked then not leaked, any ofc it is released, you have it.
    This is not really original 3.0. This is just an edit with like same scripts in the video that 2.3 never had. So stop hating!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is not really original 3.0. This is just an edit with like same scripts in the video that 2.3 never had. So stop hating!
    Scripts you picked up on VA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Bought this menu for 25$ and this is better than the 2.3 version no bugs at all and exactly like in the video but even better!
    Vouch +1

13. The Following User Says Thank You to $onny For This Useful Post:

xOliver (01-24-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by $onny View Post
    Bought this menu for 25$ and this is better than the 2.3 version no bugs at all and exactly like in the video but even better!
    Vouch +1
    Haha thanks for the Vouch!

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Scripts you picked up on VA
    You don't know an fuck about that. Buy it and see. And yeah, i can code so this was easy for me atleast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Haha thanks for the Vouch!

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

You don't know an fuck about that. Buy it and see. And yeah, i can code so this was easy for me atleast.
    Just ignore @dj46563 he'll get his well deserved cocksucker title image image soon i guess.
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Corvo For This Useful Post:

xOliver (01-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
    Just ignore @dj46563 he'll get his well deserved cocksucker title image image soon i guess.
    How am I cock sucking >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How am I cock sucking >_>
    You are screwing this guy his sales for no reason.
    No matter how/where he got this he's allowed to sell it and you should accept that!
    But instead you go and flame about his price. Even if it was 5$ you wouldn't buy it. All you are doing is starting a discussion to increase your post amount.

I'm not going to answer any quote from you here again. If you want to argue with me do it in PM or VM instead of hijacking this thread.
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Corvo For This Useful Post:

Dragger (01-25-2013),xOliver (01-24-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast