Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    First before i begin..i just want to say, you can call me a liar..i honestly dont care but i figured i'd post this to let people know some stuff.

Console hacks are still viable.
    I've been hacking for two day's now skipping maps, changing my sub weapons and figure size.
    I have a console but will not release it.
    Nexon is WTF stupid.
    I have bypassed their autoban system.
    I told nico a little about it.
    PM me if you'd like proof, if so i'll host a boat(east server) and show you first hand.

That is all.

/sarcasm off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by schnaxxel View Post
    Originally Posted by coldreader
    First before i begin..i just want to say, you can call me a liar..i honestly dont care but i figured i'd post this to let people know some stuff.

I've been hacking for two day's now skipping maps, changing my sub weapons and figure size.
    Nexon is WTF stupid.
    PM me if you'd like proof, if so i'll host a boat(east server) and show you first hand.

That is all.
    U really need a gf as Pie said
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v280/exacerbating/gif%20love/_windowssmoking.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I will close this thread if you're not going to be civilized.
    Whether coldreader's intentions were to motivate others like he said, or to be an arrogant prick like you guys are accusing, you cannot prove. Either way there's no reason to get upset about it; there will always be private hacks not released to the public. The people who release stuff on MPGH are very generous, and I think are often taken for granted. It's a lot of work to make something user-friendly, and I don't blame him for not wanting to invest the time in sharing it.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

DEST2 (01-25-2013),Helper666 (01-28-2013),magicb0y (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @coldreader, Hey man if I were you I wouldn't start a topic here about you being able to hack. In fact, if it was me I'd never ever release it to the public in the first place. If you don't release your hacks to the public they are never going to be patched. You can end up hacking the game for the rest of the time you are willing to play it. Just keep it to yourself and profit lol

P.S. Also I want you to know, don't prove anyone anything by hosting a boat.. for your own sake. Some people will report you because they don't have the hack and will try to get you banned. I'd stay under the radar.
    Last edited by ubiByte; 01-25-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks
    Cool story bro

Seriously the only thing interested is bypass autoban system lol
    Last edited by uglyman95; 01-25-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    just a hack.. i'm really want to know the method to hack

but thx, i'm learning some programming languages to make it~

no public = no patched = easy to hack it again...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zuperior25 For This Useful Post:

coldreader (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    Like ubiByte says, most people are greedy bastards who would never share their hacks despite whining, crying, begging, and name-calling other people for not sharing hacks. Generous people like Nico, maddoggy00, and others are a dime a dozen. Even then, I wouldn't be surprise if they were holding some of their secrets back. The fact that coldreader even bother to post that he has hacks is probably more generous than most people can boast about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsofman View Post
    Like ubiByte says, most people are greedy bastards who would never share their hacks despite whining, crying, begging, and name-calling other people for not sharing hacks. Generous people like Nico, maddoggy00, and others are a dime a dozen. Even then, I wouldn't be surprise if they were holding some of their secrets back. The fact that coldreader even bother to post that he has hacks is probably more generous than most people can boast about.
    It's not generous at all. I guess waving a pie in front of a starving man then eating it in front of them is also very generous too, eh? Same concept.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendo For This Useful Post:

xzone (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
    It's not generous at all. I guess waving a pie in front of a starving man then eating it in front of them is also very generous too, eh? Same concept.
    Lol that was a nice metaphor. But the point is if he doesn't want to share his hacks, he doesn't have to man. Just let it go :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    and people talking shit to me is supposed to make me want to share my stuff?

Here's another good analogy, suppose the starving man got an education and found a job to make the money he needed to keep from starving.

Then he'd no longer be a starving man would he?

about 98% of people that roll into this forum expect free programs to do all the dirty work for them so that they can either..

A.) Steal credit
    B.) Use them publicly
    C.) Use them, become somewhat uber for a few days and not give a damn about the people who made it possible.

^ did i miss anything?

i said console hacks were viable, now if people stopped crying cause they cant mod HFS files anymore and focused more on..say how nexon may detect that hacks are being used?

you may all get your public console from someone else.

Thanks

Nexon is WTF stupid.

That is all.

I think I know what's your trick. But you haven't got all those custom commands like ohk/god working, have you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dalord View Post
    I think I know what's your trick. But you haven't got all those custom commands like ohk/god working, have you?
    havent tried yet, the console works but i'm trying something a little different atm, i may work on the console again soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    and people talking shit to me is supposed to make me want to share my stuff?

Here's another good analogy, suppose the starving man got an education and found a job to make the money he needed to keep from starving.

Then he'd no longer be a starving man would he?

about 98% of people that roll into this forum expect free programs to do all the dirty work for them so that they can either..

A.) Steal credit
    B.) Use them publicly
    C.) Use them, become somewhat uber for a few days and not give a damn about the people who made it possible.

^ did i miss anything?

i said console hacks were viable, now if people stopped crying cause they cant mod HFS files anymore and focused more on..say how nexon may detect that hacks are being used?

you may all get your public console from someone else.
    I'm not saying I want you to share them. That's your business. However, I was simply stating it was far from generous to just rub it in our faces. I really do appreciate when people share their hacks. I do not take credit for them, I do not use them publicly, etc. Please, don't make generalizations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not saying I want you to share them. That's your business. However, I was simply stating it was far from generous to just rub it in our faces. I really do appreciate when people share their hacks. I do not take credit for them, I do not use them publicly, etc. Please, don't make generalizations.
    then you must fit into the other 2%? sorry but i doubt it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast