Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    then you must fit into the other 2%? sorry but i doubt it
    Have your doubts but I've yet to be banned. You know why? Because I appreciated the coders and solo'd. I did not hack in front of anyone. Not only that but I have never ever taken credit for something that was not mine to take credit for. That's just not me and I don't see the point in it. I'd rather have true pride in myself for something I've actually accomplished than take pride from others. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm chastizing you for not sharing your hacks. That's just not the case. I am disappointed, I really am. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't want you to share them. I want you to. However, I'm not going to insult you or think poorly of you for it because you didn't. The reason I said what I did was because someone said that you were being generous. You're not being generous. Not at all. But who says one HAS to be generous? Generosity is a very good thing but a lack of it is just fine too. Because no one has to share anything. That's just my view on things. Congrats on the hacks though. Hope you have fun.

Oh and I do agree with your counter to the starving man analogy. However, both analogies are correct. I realize I could just code and make my own hacks and not have to rely on someone else. Which is why I'm not going to get mad at you like some people would.
    Last edited by Pendo; 01-29-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Your attitude is ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
    Have your doubts but I've yet to be banned. You know why? Because I appreciated the coders and solo'd. I did not hack in front of anyone. Not only that but I have never ever taken credit for something that was not mine to take credit for. That's just not me and I don't see the point in it. I'd rather have true pride in myself for something I've actually accomplished than take pride from others. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm chastizing you for not sharing your hacks. That's just not the case. I am disappointed, I really am. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't want you to share them. I want you to. However, I'm not going to insult you or think poorly of you for it because you didn't. The reason I said what I did was because someone said that you were being generous. You're not being generous. Not at all. But who says one HAS to be generous? Generosity is a very good thing but a lack of it is just fine too. Because no one has to share anything. That's just my view on things. Congrats on the hacks though. Hope you have fun.

Oh and I do agree with your counter to the starving man analogy. However, both analogies are correct. I realize I could just code and make my own hacks and not have to rely on someone else. Which is why I'm not going to get mad at you like some people would.
    ^ i appreciate that, you know the feeling when your a kid and you buy something you really really want with your own hard earned money?

creating your own hack is just like that, btw i'll give a hint since your attitude has inspired me to do so, it's as simple as blocking out a client command, there..thats a HUGE hint.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coldreader For This Useful Post:

noobieboobie (01-29-2013),Pendo (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    ^ i appreciate that, you know the feeling when your a kid and you buy something you really really want with your own hard earned money?

creating your own hack is just like that, btw i'll give a hint since your attitude has inspired me to do so, it's as simple as blocking out a client command, there..thats a HUGE hint.
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. I don't know the first thing about coding other than HTML and CSS but I'll start trying to learn some myself. Hopefully I'll be able to do it. :P

Thanks
    All these threads sound like we're going to have 18364 new consoles in a week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    All these threads sound like we're going to have 18364 new consoles in a week.
    man, since when did you lost your optimism?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    man, since when did you lost your optimism?
    Never will, don't worry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Never will, don't worry.
    @Nico is like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps on going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol, even though this thread is old I find this thread amusing. Braggers all over the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball36 View Post
    Lol, even though this thread is old I find this thread amusing. Braggers all over the world.
    i pitty the fool.

by saying that i mean you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh hi!
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Oh hi!
    well hello thar good sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How so?

No one that i know of has a working console or rather (completely undectected).

HFS exploit got patched cause it was made public, which is exactly why i'm not making this method public, but you see i cant help it if someone else does

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Hardly, i'm married.

I currently have a fully working console or so I believe it is fully working, been using it for a few weeks and no ban. Ive changed my character model to smallest and threw spears. Other than that idk how to setup 1hko or god mode. :\ If anyone wants to help im all ears.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie4now View Post
    I currently have a fully working console or so I believe it is fully working, been using it for a few weeks and no ban. Ive changed my character model to smallest and threw spears. Other than that idk how to setup 1hko or god mode. :\ If anyone wants to help im all ears.
    If you made the console yourself, good job. If not you shouldn't be talking too much about it here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

If you made the console yourself, good job. If not you shouldn't be talking too much about it here.
    My bad I apologize.
    Last edited by noobie4now; 03-08-2013 at 06:53 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast