Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
    I'm angry at this solution because it's unnecessary, ignorant, and redundant. I'm also too angry to give better solutions, because I'd like for you to have to sit here with this ugly shit that you spewed onto MPGH.
    What a post of supreme substance!
    Either post something not void of meaning and helpful content(and spewing shit to get your post count up and stop flaming in a release thread {because that shit is against the rules}) or just go away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What the hell is wrong with you people? You're really going to start a flame war in a thread? At least go on private, its not our problems about your disputes, nor do we need to see it here in this thread.
    Other than that, nice upload, I knew how to do it but its nice that you shared it with others that didn't.
    Basically this is better than adding yourself to the whitelist BECAUSE you don't need to change your whitelist ID if you change your CD Key.

Step-by-Step guide to improving DayZ/ArmA2/ArmA2:OA FPS
    Depending on who you are, I might or might not
    sell dayz hacks, not scripts, hacks. PM if interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post

Ikr,They just keep going and going.. Attention whores rly T_T
    You're saying the exact same thing to almost every post you "assume" may be posted somewhere else - and to be honest no one really cares, at least be more suttle about the situation rather than uselessly provoking an outburst of argument and harassment. The only thing you're proving to everyone at this community is how much of an ignorant teenager you are. Stop it.
    @chickeninabiskit This goes for you as well.
    Last edited by Skoalify; 01-29-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalify View Post
    You're saying the exact same thing to almost every post you "assume" may be posted somewhere else - and to be honest no one really cares, at least be more suttle about the situation rather than uselessly provoking an outburst of argument and harassment. The only thing you're proving to everyone at this community is how much of an ignorant teenager you are. Stop it.
    Lol stfu, Your leeching everything you see! a guy does a CD key raffle 5 mins later you copy his thread and posts it. The same with the Survival hack..

Your a attention whore, bottom line.
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post

Lol stfu, Your leeching everything you see! a guy does a CD key raffle 5 mins later you copy his thread and posts it. The same with the Survival hack..

Your a attention whore, bottom line.
    Clearly you have an issue with your genitalia, aha.

You're just like every other teenager on the internet, arguing word for word cluelessly like a little fool with no moral to the discussion. Being oblivious to the astounding fact that you're reputating your name as a dumb ass, making enemies and in the end not gaining anything positive at all.

Congratulations on proving nothing and also magnifying your own childhood.

End of Discussion.

If you wish to try again, you can add me on skype @ Skoalify and I'll be more than happy to do a voice chat with you : )
    Last edited by Skoalify; 01-29-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    Clearly you have an issue with your genitalia, aha.

You're just like every other teenager on the internet, arguing word for word cluelessly like a little fool with no moral to the discussion. Being oblivious to the astounding fact that you're reputating your name as a dumb ass, making enemies and in the end not gaining anything positive at all.

Congratulations on proving nothing and also magnifying your own childhood.

End of Discussion.
    oh I´ve made enemies? name 10 of them..

Also I'm just a teenager, what are you then? the OLD pervert or what?
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Jesus Christ. Did you not read what I said? Also, telling people what they posted has already been posted isn't harassment. I can do whatever I want. JaydenFBI (Who is banned ATM) and I are probably the most active people on this section and I have helped more people than I can count. Just because I've posted on 2 of your useless threads telling them that they were useless (700 Keys & Survival Hack) doesn't mean I'm ignorant.This is the 2nd time you've accused me of something I never did; The first is when you sent me a visitor message saying that you weren't an attention whore because I had apparently called you one (when I really didn't). If anything, you're the ignorant one for not knowing what you're talking about. It seems like you're the one starting all of the arguments.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
    I'm angry at this solution because it's unnecessary, ignorant, and redundant. I'm also too angry to give better solutions, because I'd like for you to have to sit here with this ugly shit that you spewed onto MPGH.
    It's helpful I guess.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 01-29-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Jesus Christ. Did you not read what I said? Also, telling people what they posted has already been posted isn't harassment. I can do whatever I want. JaydenFBI (Who is banned ATM) and I are probably the most active people on this section and I have helped more people than I can count. Just because I've posted on 2 of your useless threads telling them that they were useless (700 Keys & Survival Hack) doesn't mean I'm ignorant.This is the 2nd time you've accused me of something I never did; The first is when you sent me a visitor message saying that you weren't an attention whore because I had apparently called you one (when I really didn't). If anything, you're the ignorant one for not knowing what you're talking about. It seems like you're the one starting all of the arguments.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

It's helpful I guess.
    You're still a little lurcher, All you do is post other peoples work and fixes so you're the last to talk about Attention whores...
    Real hackers get off their asses and find a "Literal" method to solve their problem.

If I wanted to be more active I would be, but i have no reason too be active, Until I release my menu or something similar to it I will remain as hidden as possible
    The last thing I want is to be "that guy" who if he posts a topic everyone views it, because this will lead to a shit ton of leeching when my menu is released.

BUT ALL IN ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE RESPONSE.
    Last edited by Scenic.; 01-29-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by scenic2k12 View Post
    You're still a little lurcher, All you do is post other peoples work and fixes so you're the last to talk about Attention whores...
    Real hackers get off their asses and find a "Literal" method to solve their problem.

If I wanted to be more active I would be, but i have no reason too be active, Until I release my menu or something similar to it I will remain as hidden as possible
    The last thing I want is to be "that guy" who if he posts a topic everyone views it, because this will lead to a shit ton of leeching when my menu is released.

BUT ALL IN ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE RESPONSE.
    Please direct me to the posts in which I have posted other peoples work? Also, I have plenty of fixes that I myself have made. You can find one on the on the front page of this section btw. And regardless of where I get my methods, it's still helping people.

Also, I never called anyone an attention whore. Please try reading my post again.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 01-29-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks
    Please direct me to the posts in which I have posted other peoples work? Also, I have plenty of fixes that I myself have made. You can find one on the on the front page of this section btw. And regardless of where I get my methods, it's still helping people.
    Not to turn this into something it doesn't need to become but,

it's not hard to work out how to change a cd key...

And a prime example of posting someone else's work and getting rep from it would be Survival Hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Let me guess, you won't be able to find one...Thought so...

Thanks
    Let me guess, you won't be able to find one...Thought so...
    Let us conclude this argument, I'm not here to make enemies.

I'm here to free the Internet of all people who overcharge for things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by scenic2k12 View Post
    Not to turn this into something it doesn't need to become but,

it's not hard to work out how to change a cd key...

And a prime example of posting someone else's work and getting rep from it would be Survival Hack.
    sd333221 doesn't release his hack on MPGH. Others have to. I asked him if I could post it because it had been released for close to an hour and it still didn't make it to the forums. I don't care about "rep". I encouraged sd333221 to just have simozh to release it because I didn't want keysellers 'thank' whoring. Also, you're obviously not active enough to see how many people on here ask what to do once after they have been banned. Also, no need to change the size and/or boldness of your text. I can read just fine. But I don't think you can, considering you think I called someone an attention whore, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Anything else to add?
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 01-29-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by
    [/COLOR
    Anything else to add?
    No more arguing.
    Let the nice people enjoy this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxor-death View Post
    nice one pal.
    Quit posting the same thing on every fucking thread. Desperate for points? Hope a mod revokes all your posts kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast