Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Wink EU:Nordic East player looking for buddys

Hoi there. * _*)/

So yea ... i'm looking for buddy's to play League of legends with.
    Purpose is slightly different from one you see in other ''looking for lol players'' threads, it will be
    easier for you people to understand if id tell a little more about myself.

I'm a League of legends player who detests negativity(Hypocrite, detest is a negative feeling), in other words
    * -*)/ I AM A RAINBOW WARRIOR OF HAPPINESS! (no, i'm not a homosexual) lets just say i'm not
    a player who would blame someone for face-checking a bush even though i knew they were there
    and let him know about it, id rather make a quick joke about it. Overall i'm a carefree person who
    enjoys playing online games in his free time.

I started playing league of legends on the same week KogMaw came out ... June 2010
    Back then overall game experience was enjoyable, there were no rules what you have to play and how.
    In other words it was utter chaos and i personally enjoyed it, each game was unpredictable and people
    used extraordinary tactics, it was fun and others had fun too.
    (At least there were no sore losers who would compensate their lack of experience by insulting other players.)

After Season 1 championship everything slowly changed, players started to mimic Top Elo players.
    One thing lead to another and now we have unspoken rules such as
    solo top/ mid ap/ bot ad,support and jungler.

I play league of legends because of the game-play and not the competition.
    ( At least not anymore~ )

I endure trash-talking of all kind of people, for example ...

''K/D Ratio'' a person who will take full advantage to trash talk about any kind of decision
    you made during this game starting from spells/items/runes/tactics and always start conversation with
    your K/D ratio ignoring assists and overall contribution to the team ... why i mentioned assist ?
    because he would do the same to a support 8D

''I have x amount of 30 lvl accounts, i have xxxx elo!''
    a person who will try and do his best at impressing ... himself at best
    and after losing game horribly or playing really bad blame someone, latency or just say something like
    '' Mehh, i play on this account because my main got banned.''

''Noob this, Noob that.''
    A person who is very pro* and everyone else is noob* ...
    Grabs any chance to call someone noob with out providing and valid criticism with it.
    (It's funny how true definition of ''Noob'' is lost long time ago because of people like these.)

''Don't feed.''
    A person who does not understand definition of Feed* and irritates the hell out of people who do.
    Will take any chances to demotivate someone who is up against hard lane and insult on how noob he is
    and demands him to stop the feeding or else report!

''Report!, nubs''
    People who will take advantage of players who had a bad game to report them and further
    demotivate them to achieve ''Asshole of the day.'' status.

These are only few kind of players i endure each day and even though i have grown used to them
    sometimes they can hit the nerve and funny word exchange conversation begins which i later laugh at. xD

/aboutme

Lets get to the srs bzns! I am looking for people to play with ... in so called ''Referral ELO''
    At this point i'm quite sure there will be people with mixed feelings, opinions about this ''subject''.
    So instead of making this into a flame thread (which has happened before *-* ) i will give my opinion
    on why i prefer and play only at ''Referral ELO'' shortly -> Smurfs until level 10.

[Pretty dang good Opinion]
    If you read about my ''history'' on league of legends and note that i prefer game-play over competition
    you would be surprised that ''Referral ELO'' is closest you can get to pre-championship utter chaos scenario.

Some might go ''Ohh hell no! You be ganging on newbies! You ruin their life! Their first experience!
    Popping their cherrys! Mordekaiser es number uno HUEHUEHUE! That is compleCAWCAWCAWCAW!''
    This is true, but only to some degree. You would be surprised how many experienced people are there.
    Even if i do make someones first experience brutally hopeless it's not like there aren't tutorial/ vs Ai
    matches where people can learn the mechanics get better and not make their first experience hopeless.
    At this point its understandable that i'm being defensive and try to avoid being the ''bad'' guy here
    and its TRUE! i don't have a good enough opinion to appeal to everyone and quite honestly ...
    there are many players who make smurfs to ''own'' and compensate their lack of experience.
    At some degree i'm the same, but as i stated before High ranked game game-play differs from ''Referral ELO'' one ...
    [/ Not so Pretty dang good Opinion after all]

To sum it up
    I'm leveling smurfs in ''Referral ELO'' to play League of legends i liked from the start ... away from META.
    (And away from people who are obsessed with K/D W/L Ratio.)

So if anyone wants to join, feel free to msg me and of course discuss it here.

Thanks
    I would love to join you on nordic and east , i ekspect we will voice chat, if so i would prefer to use Dolby Axon https://axon.dolby.com/
    you con contact me on burgas@live.no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Still here, looking for people.
    Last edited by TheMelfys; 03-10-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMelfys View Post
    Still here, looking for people.

Still looking for a partner? )