Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by clang2 View Post
    Holy shit bragging thread much? Congrats you found a dupe, you're not the only one dumbass. There are currently 3 dupes (counting the current petyard) that work. I guess you aren't so special after all. And you do know that KABAM released TOPS because you released dupe. How incompetent can one person be. god dam.

Attention whore of the year goes to OP.
    Tops were being sold in the Nexus before the first method was released. Secondly, the Petyard dupe method was fixed in the latest hotfix. Lastly, Mitcheel was posting this in response to a previous thread asking if he should release the method when soulbound ends. This is the poll where he was asking what the public thought. Again, this is a response

• Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader

Chat?

Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator/Premium since March 30th, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
    Tops were being sold in the Nexus before the first method was released. Secondly, the Petyard dupe method was fixed in the latest hotfix. Lastly, Mitcheel was posting this in response to a previous thread asking if he should release the method when soulbound ends. This is the poll where he was asking what the public thought. Again, this is a response
    Read it and weep https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/191632

Please note this change is in response to the rampant duping largely being done by black-market websites.

response to the rampant duping largely being done

duping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by clang2 View Post
    Read it and weep https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/191632

Please note this change is in response to the rampant duping largely being done by black-market websites.

response to the rampant duping largely being done

duping
    If you continue to read the comments you see that the users agree with what I have said in other threads on this website. KABAM has ruined the game and this is what MPGH is doing to try to get the game we know and love back. I have been playing this game for close to two years now. The only thing that I still find enjoyable is the community... That should mean something to developers of games. You want your game to be good with a good community to make it better. If the only pleasant thing in a game is the community then you are in trouble. The point of me posting wasn't to argue about whether or not duping came before or after items were being sold in the Nexus, it was to share my input on how I thought the game was going. You don't know how to dupe so you come here to learn. Not just you, but many others as well, myself included. I try to help the great community we have here but it is a challenge when there are people like you that only want to be right, not enjoy the game for what it is

• Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader

Chat?

Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator/Premium since March 30th, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
    If you continue to read the comments you see that the users agree with what I have said in other threads on this website. KABAM has ruined the game and this is what MPGH is doing to try to get the game we know and love back. I have been playing this game for close to two years now. The only thing that I still find enjoyable is the community... That should mean something to developers of games. You want your game to be good with a good community to make it better. If the only pleasant thing in a game is the community then you are in trouble. The point of me posting wasn't to argue about whether or not duping came before or after items were being sold in the Nexus, it was to share my input on how I thought the game was going. You don't know how to dupe so you come here to learn. Not just you, but many others as well, myself included. I try to help the great community we have here but it is a challenge when there are people like you that only want to be right, not enjoy the game for what it is
    You just went off topic and dodged the whole subject. Thanks for proving my point. OP says he released because they sold tops. You agreed. I proved you both wrong. I don't give a shit what kabam has done to the game, the fact is that tops were sold because of this dupe.

the real reason OP released dupe because he hates kabam that much? Kinda odd thing to do isn't it? "Oh hey kabam, since u ruined realm, i'll ruin it with you! here's a dupe!"
    Last edited by clang2; 03-28-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
    Heeeeeeeey guys.

Im just creating another thread to let you all know im not gonna release my next method for 12.0.0
    I'll give realm some time to recover, I did release my last dupe method because KABAM did something horrible...
    THEY STARTED SELLING TOPS IN THE NEXUS. O_O

I feel sorry for the people who are waiting for it but i think its smart to keep it this way.
    Please dont send any PM's asking me how to dupe. I'll ignore that from now.

Also to make you guys a little excited:
    My next dupe method will allow you to dupe soulbound items
    (Like keys, dyes and such.)

Message to KABAM:
    Don't ruin our game again, Its been enough! If you mess up again. Then i'll break your whole game again by releasing another method that is working perfectly.
    Better dont mess up guys. You'll be warned.

TRUST IN KABAM.
    Peace, Mitch!
    If your thinking of the 1 where you log in twice it was patched in the hotfix.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
    Originally Posted by traitorX
    Mitch you are quite the infant with autistic traits. Noone gives a shit about your attention whoring or your dupe methods. Next time you have nothing to say better keep your mouth shut. Kabam doesnt give a fuck about duping or you, period.

peace retard
    Damn dude, you must see my inbox

Originally Posted by Roguea
    Other players know about it already and use that new duping method secretly. More and more players will know about this method, without it ever being posted here.

Mitcheel, in my opinion, if you want to help the RotMG community, you should release the new dupe method now. This way, you prevent a lot of players to waste tons of fame and gold on the feeding/fusing feature, since you can just dupe the item with the highest feed power (prot = 1200 FP) and use this to feed pets.

The game will never recover, but getting worse and worse: New features that completely drift away from the original RotMG game design, like the pokemon feature, and tons of new bugs, including game breaking bugs, which will amass with every new build, ARE and WILL make the game unenjoyable and unplayable.
    I know how many people would love to see this released again. But i want to keep it this way for now.
    I want realm to recover. If it does. Perfect! If it doesn't i will release

Originally Posted by lalalu2010
    After so many people voted yes on ur poll where u asked if u should release it, it seems pretty greedy that after u know how many people would want it u keep it to urself.
    I know that many people voted Yes. But those are people who dont give a fuck about the game itself and they only care about themself.
    Read some comments in that thread

Originally Posted by Time
    Whats the point of creating a poll if you don't give a flying chicken about the users decisions. That's just my opinion. idgaf bout dupes anyways.
    Because i want to see what other people thinks. It doesnt mean if the poll says Yes my decision is also yes.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

I noticed how many people just want to see me releasing this shit, without thinking about the game itself.
    Damn some of you all let me down.
    i like u mitch ur just as cool and collective as me. alot of people dont know how to handle haters. u on the other hand i give props to. GG bro. XD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wes.beatty For This Useful Post:

Mitcheel (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So Mitch u say its people that dont care about the game who voted yes? Well thats BS first of all i want to say yes some of those people a annoying little kids who wants dupe and dont give a fucking flying shit. But many of the people that said yes also wanna have Kabam think about their actions and react to the communitys calls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There already was a way posted on youtube. Congratz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @{stone} Directions to that video? or is it the one with 2 characters?

Thanks
    I could imagine how to do this,
    i dont know if it still works but on 10.0 it worked.
    So i just did the following and got my kong pet duped:
    1.use odom(i know it dont seem to work anymore)
    2.drop any item while you are running(better dont do this at nexus)
    3.run back and try to pull your item to inventory
    4.odom now shall try to autoloot your item and if the server is laggy(this means it works best on crowded server and slow internet connection)
    your item should be duped in your inventory!
    You may think why i post this now,
    i think he dupes just like me and i dont want these retards who think they are more important than the most others playing rotmg.
    Sorry for my stupid englisch.
    Btw i will do everything for ruining this game because the newest upgrade(with pets)is as useless as these clothes for around 1$ for just looking a little bit different than most others and next time these buyers die and kabam makes new offer for same cloth.

And here is my message to KABAM:
    I know an item hack which works till now and i will release it if you dont add an feature like new monsters or something else(i dont mean stupid mini dungeons made in five minutes just like "draconis")and it there has to be key for fame for it or i will do that what nilly beginned <<i will RUIN YOUR GAME KABAM!BTw I also have much more duping methods.

^^
    For all others spread this to every site you know!!!!!!!
    This will have big effort.
    Last edited by timoton; 03-28-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: added message to kabam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by timoton View Post
    4.odom now shall try to autoloot your item and if the server is laggy(this means it works best on crowded server and slow internet connection)
    i think he dupes just like me and i dont want these retards who think they are more important than the most others playing rotmg.
    Btw i will do everything for ruining this game because the newest upgrade(with pets)is as useless as these clothes for around 1$ for just looking a little bit different than most others and next time these buyers die and kabam makes new offer for same cloth.

I know an item hack which works till now and i will release it if you dont add an feature like new monsters or something else(i dont mean stupid mini dungeons made in five minutes just like "draconis")and it there has to be key for fame for it or i will do that what nilly beginned <<i will RUIN YOUR GAME KABAM!BTw I also have much more duping methods.

^^
    If this guy is telling the truth (wich i doubt on the item hack but yeah) the odom thing seems like it would work but its nice to see someone really trying to ruin kabam from making more money just by fucking the game up i love ur opinions and i hope its true that u have the tools to ruin the game but only use them to make kabam think!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorji Costava For This Useful Post:

timoton (03-28-2013)

Thanks

^^
    How come Odom users didn't report this before?

Seems like something that would happen accidentally quite frequently.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RealmAnna For This Useful Post:

timoton (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    why they would report it its an exploit.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lalalu2010 View Post
    If this guy is telling the truth (wich i doubt on the item hack but yeah) the odom thing seems like it would work but its nice to see someone really trying to ruin kabam from making more money just by fucking the game up i love ur opinions and i hope its true that u have the tools to ruin the game but only use them to make kabam think!
    This item hack is a mix of hex editing and trading with people who have this item but i will release this on ********e without rar pass so its 100% free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    why they would report it its an exploit.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

This item hack is a mix of hex editing and trading with people who have this item but i will release this on ********e without rar pass so its 100% free.
    Well if u want it to be free and us not acusing us of giving a virus just get it uploaded on here as an attachment so we all know u aint gonna fuck us up!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalu2010 View Post
    Well if u want it to be free and us not acusing us of giving a virus just get it uploaded on here as an attachment so we all know u aint gonna fuck us up!
    i want to wait to know what kabams spies will do if they read this look at nilly posts you dont release a hack just for a mistake.
    I posted this duping(you see i discovered this long time ago)just now because i want to see a change to rotmg there were only new p2p features on it since kabam took control of rotmg.
    Duping wont destroy this game full but item hack does so i will wait with it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast