Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxarok View Post
    Yeah, I'm having a similar issue where Fiona just gets sorta knocked around, and just does nothing but right click, and occasionally LLRR. I've seen her use shield bash once.

I'm not really complaining or anything, as this is free, I just figured I'd throw it out there in case maybe there's something I'm missing with this, I've followed every instruction I read in the OP and in the box in game.
    Make sure also you have whatever skill for Fiona is LLRRR at r9 or higher, blossom blow something or other. Otherwise she just does LLR - R. I didn't go crazy on optimizing the attack timings, tho it shouldn't be 200 off. I usually set it to the exact value for Karok, and 3-8 higher for Fiona. Chances are @galio 's char, if he's inputting 240, is actually skipping some of the clicks and she's just spam clicking. So instead of LLRRR LLRRR she's clicking LlrrR llrRr (capitalized clicks = successful clicks) or something like that. Inputting 240 attack speed equals exactly twice as fast clicking as 20.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Is there a stop button to this program maddoggy? I see the script pause in the taskbar but it is hard to click it when it keeps clicking back to the game. I hit home to see if that would stop it but i didn't see a stop button.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You can hit end to stop it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Oh cool thx now i feel silly for not trying to push it
    Last edited by reitsu; 04-24-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Seems detected for me, I get a message unauthorized program detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    which button is the home button :P sorry for stupid quistion but plz answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Make sure also you have whatever skill for Fiona is LLRRR at r9 or higher, blossom blow something or other. Otherwise she just does LLR - R. I didn't go crazy on optimizing the attack timings, tho it shouldn't be 200 off. I usually set it to the exact value for Karok, and 3-8 higher for Fiona. Chances are @galio 's char, if he's inputting 240, is actually skipping some of the clicks and she's just spam clicking. So instead of LLRRR LLRRR she's clicking LlrrR llrRr (capitalized clicks = successful clicks) or something like that. Inputting 240 attack speed equals exactly twice as fast clicking as 20.
    Well Actually 240 Works fine with Vella, she always uses LLR or LLRR, and barelly stops after using LLR/LLRR if I put 15 in ATT she will do L 0.5 Second Wait L more waiting R, then stop dead for 3 seconds.

Using 240 ATT speed there is barelly and stoping time it helps A LOT!.

When I was lvl 50 I couldn't kill the Bear with 15 ATT speed because she would just stay dead for 3 seconds each attack, at 240 speed, even if it was a bit too fast she would never stop and would be attacking all the time, even if it wasn't a hit, there was a chance to avoid the attack.

Just informing .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    How did you manage to do this with lvl 54 fiona? My fionas level 66 has 9.5 atk and 6.3k defense and she can't even kill the bear. (on NORMAL mode) I have auto lock on and the camera moves so slow when aligning to the boss. Any suggestions?

my fifis got 0 spd but i set it to 25 and she doesnt hit much or misses (a button). Whats a good number to put it too?
    Last edited by Redruhm; 04-24-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Redruhm View Post
    How did you manage to do this with lvl 54 fiona? My fionas level 66 has 9.5 atk and 6.3k defense and she can't even kill the bear. (on NORMAL mode) I have auto lock on and the camera moves so slow when aligning to the boss. Any suggestions?

my fifis got 0 spd but i set it to 25 and she doesnt hit much or misses (a button). Whats a good number to put it too?
    Try fighting in the tunnel option. And your AP investment is usually more important than raw stats under lvl 65. You can try buying a shining will or holy wing plate tunic with stone on it; that will help a lot. Make sure the AP skills that she uses are also maxed. Like crit hit, standing endurance, smash mastery, blossom blow, str/defense/plate masteries etc. As for the attspeed, I optimized the clicking speed based on my computer's timings (ie. if my char has 25 attspd I put in exactly "25" on my comp). So they may be off a bit if your computer lags or has old hardware. Just play around with it til it works.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Try fighting in the tunnel option. And your AP investment is usually more important than raw stats under lvl 65. You can try buying a shining will or holy wing plate tunic with stone on it; that will help a lot. Make sure the AP skills that she uses are also maxed. Like crit hit, standing endurance, smash mastery, blossom blow, str/defense/plate masteries etc. As for the attspeed, I optimized the clicking speed based on my computer's timings (ie. if my char has 25 attspd I put in exactly "25" on my comp). So they may be off a bit if your computer lags or has old hardware. Just play around with it til it works.
    Okay. Bought some new gear, she had a tut BH top i had from forever ago so i just went BH/Lorica so now she has 6.9k def. Got a new weapon 10.5 attk with 9 atk spd. Was able to finish a run with about 2k health left (out of like 4.4) I tried putting 200 spd but she was just spamming LLR the whole run. I feel like she has long delays between attacks when i put the amount of speed i have. Is there a speed that get her to use amaranth kick? That does alot a damage so j/w lol

and also she gets knocked down ALOT and i have r7 standing endurance, is this normal?
    Last edited by Redruhm; 04-24-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So the dungeon won't reset for me. My Karok just stands there until I click for it to reset.
    Also, while killing boss, something comes up about leveling trans skills and I don't even have trans on the Karok I'm using. Then right after it says that (and a long period of being idle) It says "Waiting for battle done screen" or something close like that. Any help on these problems?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naruvi View Post
    So the dungeon won't reset for me. My Karok just stands there until I click for it to reset.
    Also, while killing boss, something comes up about leveling trans skills and I don't even have trans on the Karok I'm using. Then right after it says that (and a long period of being idle) It says "Waiting for battle done screen" or something close like that. Any help on these problems?
    If you DC mid-dungeon and dump to town, my bot probably will not be able to fix the error. If you're getting stuck in the dungeon with the battle cleared screen up, try clicking restart manually. There's a good chance you need to restart your computer because the game got f'd up and the cursor isn't working for whatever reason. I've been noticing this since the last patch.

If you don't have trans, set "trans every" to 0. A successful trans takes ~10s. So that's how long you'll idle for if you don't have trans or the attempt is unsuccessful.

If the char is attacking the bear when the splash box says "Waiting for battle cleared screen", then it's obviously working... It just runs attack sequences until the screen pops up. Not clear why this is a problem for you.

Okay. Bought some new gear, she had a tut BH top i had from forever ago so i just went BH/Lorica so now she has 6.9k def. Got a new weapon 10.5 attk with 9 atk spd. Was able to finish a run with about 2k health left (out of like 4.4) I tried putting 200 spd but she was just spamming LLR the whole run. I feel like she has long delays between attacks when i put the amount of speed i have. Is there a speed that get her to use amaranth kick? That does alot a damage so j/w lol

and also she gets knocked down ALOT and i have r7 standing endurance, is this normal?
    Yes it's normal. That's why standing endurance is the first thing you should spend any AP on to max it. The frequency of being knocked down will be significantly reduced once you get up to lvl 70 and beyond. I don't know the math, but you definitely get knocked down a lot more at lower levels, and hardly at all at lvl 80. Fiona's attacks are all interruptible, so it's quite ridiculous to expect RRRRL to work on any sort of consistent basis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    So i am having this problem where the bot decides to forfeit the battle early (when fifis health low and so is polar bears >1bar) or even after i killed it and just before the battle cleared shows up. Also there is a 1-2minute delay before it hits the replay button. Any fixes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So i am having this problem where the bot decides to forfeit the battle early (when fifis health low and so is polar bears >1bar) or even after i killed it and just before the battle cleared shows up. Also there is a 1-2minute delay before it hits the replay button. Any fixes?
    Same problem with me...I thought the bot fights until it dies. I thought I heard the losing sound and the bear kept hitting me while I did school work but I decided to disregard it. lol

If you DC mid-dungeon and dump to town, my bot probably will not be able to fix the error. If you're getting stuck in the dungeon with the battle cleared screen up, try clicking restart manually. There's a good chance you need to restart your computer because the game got f'd up and the cursor isn't working for whatever reason. I've been noticing this since the last patch.

If you don't have trans, set "trans every" to 0. A successful trans takes ~10s. So that's how long you'll idle for if you don't have trans or the attempt is unsuccessful.

If the char is attacking the bear when the splash box says "Waiting for battle cleared screen", then it's obviously working... It just runs attack sequences until the screen pops up. Not clear why this is a problem for you.
    I set the trans to zero and unchecked the early trans box. Fixed it.
    I just thought it would say "killing boss" until the boss died. Sorry about that.
    Thanks for the help though

Thanks
    The only reason the bot forfeits is if you die. The bot may error if you don't kill the bear in 30 attack cycles (~10 mins depending on your attack speed). <Edit: it may forfeit and restart the dungeon if it detects you're still in there and it thinks it can fix it but usually it will just stop> If you are inputting 200 attack speed then that time will half (~5 minutes) and may cause you issues. If that is the case, set your attack speed to the proper value and try to tweak it from there. If mouse clicks are being missed, then that means you need to reduce the # you put into the bot.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 04-24-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast