Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post

Now, they said Dzhokar tried to kill himself, but lets be honest here:
He studies medics, and yet he would shoot himself in the neck to kill himself? Bitch please.
Shooting yourself in the head is a ridiculously dumb idea. Any damage to the brain is unreliable at best. More than likely you'll turn into a vegetable, the bullet is flexible while your brain is resilient. Shooting your heart would be the best course of action but there's a large chance you'll get it wrong and graze your heart and proceed to hit your lungs, you'll probably survive and have problems breathing the rest of your life. The neck has the biggest artery in the body. The carotid artery. The shot will immediately disrupt the pressure of your blood and blood will spurt out of it. You have better odds killing yourself if you shoot yourself in the neck than either the brain or the heart.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post

What has been actually bothering me is the fact that his face is shaped exactly the same way and he always covers up the biggest part of his legs in every photo(Jeff Bauman). They have almost the same nose, and the length between his eyebrows and hairline is also almost the same. I don't know mate, we can go serious here or take it as it is.

[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
Are you kidding me. Look at his eye structure, cheek bones and jaw shape. What the fuck.