Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    Even if that was true, if per say BE did pay him to fuck with us he might still do it, not unless you know him like a brother you really wouldn't know, but once again that's just a conspiracy theory, so unless someone wants to show proof that his program does weird things or that he has been in contact with BE we can pretty well assume that he isn't, plus there's a ton of reasons for BE/him not to do this, and if BE did and anyone found out it could destroy their reputation for banning legit keys on purpose. And they've already been through a ton of shit before with banning keys on "accident" so I doubt they would go as far as to do this.
    He released free bypasses like SD to, people seem to forget that
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    He released free bypasses like SD to, people seem to forget that
    Really? I've never seen a free bypass from him in a LONG time. Not for ArmA 2 OA, the closest I've seen is his PBO hider for ArmA 3.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noah123103 View Post
    I don't think it would be illegal for them to do this, it should be perfectly legal, but iv had this same hunch, i even tested it out, i bought 2 keys from safe keys and i tested one with darkys key changer then changed the key, it lasted a day without me hacking on it untill it was banned, i used normans and it lasted 3 days without hacking on it, it could of been a coincident but its defiantly been floating around in my head that this could be happening.
    cd keys usually last longer, its just cause safe keys resells his cd keys and takes the keys from the people he gives the keystealers out to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The ammout of stupidity put in this thread and all the theories...
    It's just...

Step-by-Step guide to improving DayZ/ArmA2/ArmA2:OA FPS
    Depending on who you are, I might or might not
    sell dayz hacks, not scripts, hacks. PM if interested.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bLu3eYeZ For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (05-16-2013)

Thanks
    lol one of my posts got deleted because I said uc? really? the fuck?
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    A lot of people say that they've put their keys in through Darky's Keychanger and it gets banned soon without them even using hacks with it.

There's a lot of variables that go into account for this, like:

• Once banned, an IP is kept in a record alongside an HWID. Battleye believes, "One a Cheater, Always a Cheater."
    • Are these keys LEGIT? Are they directly from Steam or, rather, an untrustworthy seller who might re-sell them, or a non-official distributor that might do the same?
    • Some servers scan for scripts in your OA folder and they will send that info to BE. BE doesn't care if you're using them, it's enough to warrant a ban.
    • Are these keys possibly getting stolen through other means, then sold, used, and banned by a third-party?
    • Battleye keeps track of the IP logins for all keys. If a key used in China by a different computer, suddenly starts getting used in the US by a different computer in less than two hours, they're going to assume it's stolen.

Battleye is one AGRESSIVE MoThErFuCkInG Anti-Cheat. They're going to pull out all the stops for sure.
    Last edited by Corocan; 05-03-2013 at 06:20 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Corocan For This Useful Post:

poppopsea (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    A lot of people say that they've put their keys in through Darky's Keychanger and it gets banned soon without them even using hacks with it.

• Once banned, an IP is kept in a record alongside an HWID. Battleye believes, "One a Cheater, Always a Cheater."
    • Are these keys LEGIT? Are they directly from Steam or, rather, an untrustworthy seller who might re-sell them, or a non-official distributor that might do the same?
    • Some servers scan for scripts in your OA folder and they will send that info to BE. BE doesn't care if you're using them, it's enough to warrant a ban.
    • Are these keys possibly getting stolen through other means, then sold, used, and banned by a third-party?
    • Battleye keeps track of the IP logins for all keys. If a key used in China by a different computer, suddenly starts getting used in the US by a different computer in less than two hours, they're going to assume it's stolen.

Battleye is one AGRESSIVE MoThErFuCkInG Anti-Cheat. They're going to pull out all the stops for sure.
    This. You never know though, maybe it's true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I have a legitimate key that I purchased from steam that I use with Darky's. No ban on it and it's been over 3 months.

Global Banned Keys: 7
    Admin Bans:1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post

I went ahead and tested these theories but remind yourself that this is only my own personal experience.

1. I used to hack but play legit on the same IP. No ban on my legit key.
    2. All keys come from legitimate places. Stolen keys will obviously get banned.
    3. I went ahead and got caught on multiple servers including the Origins servers with scripts in my main directory. No ban.
    4. Self Explanatory. You hit it right on the nail.
    5. Not completely true sadly although it would be a great tactic. Gave my legit key to an old friend who is currently living in Australia. After 2 days of use, I switched back to it. No Ban.

I allowed for a grace period of about a week to see if anything occurred. Nothing. Keys just get banned for being hacked on/stolen.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (05-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I have had about 4 keys in one day roll in that I've checked in school during the day using Darky's. However, they were all banned before I got home. This is a pattern I have seen during the past week. The keys that I bother to check with Darky's during the day are banned before night, the keys that are left in my log is still unbanned. They are all always banned during the next banwave the same day.

This may still be a coincidence, it's commonly known that people downloading hacks from YT download more than one and so someone else might have grabbed the same keys and already sold them/hacked on them.

Something that really surprised me was when my Retail/steam key got banned the other day. I had never checked it with Darky's before(since I was rather paranoid from the beginning) but I was in a hurry and checked it in a rush. The next it was banned. I have been very carefull not to hack on my retail-key. Maybe BattleEye actually do develop a pattern in which if you use the same computer with different keys on it in a short amount of time, all of them are banned?

This is all of course speculation.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. There's litterally no way this is possible, seeing how Darky's actually operates and how it does its checks.
    Last edited by R0dean; 05-16-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123