Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Blood titan skills

Blood Titan Class Skills
    The Blood Titan Arrives Friday!

"There is power in blood. Coming from a long line of titans, your blood is especially potent. You have mastered the ability of calling on the power running through your veins to bring devastation to your foes. "
    - Scroll of Nine Deaths

How, When and Where To get Your Blood Titan Class

The class arrives Friday and there will be 2 ways to get it.

Members can farm for 450 Blood Titan Tokens then but the class from the merge shop which will be on the Shi Mar character who will be found in /join bloodtitan. The farmable version will be 0ACs for free storage in your bank.

Everyone else will be able to buy the Class from the Class shop found in your Dragon Menu (Shops Section) or your Book of Lore for the standard price of 2000 ACs.

I'm A Member. How Do I Get Tokens?

Right now there is only one way to get Blood Titan Tokens. They are drops off of the Blood Titan and Ultra Blood Titan monsters in /join bloodtitan. Friday we will be adding another way to farm tokens too. Members will be able to complete repeatable quests on the Shi Mar character which will reward you with anywhere from 1 to 25 tokens at random!
    BLOOD TITAN CLASS SKILLS BREAKDOWN

This class is VERY tanky. It can do some damage but the concept behind it is survivability. It was built to last. The skill concepts come from one of our very useful balance testers, Dmage12 (thanks!). If you feel like your main class is too squishy, like your fights don't last mong enough or your guild needs a serious tank for boss fights then this the class for you. It has all the power and elegance of an 18 wheeler driving through a Walmart.

This class is built on the Warrior mana regen model so the more damage you take the more mana you get. I would strongly suggest using Warrior Enhancements, but as always I'm interested to see what builds you guys come up with in the game and on the forums.

AUTO ATTACK

2 second cooldown

A strong attack known only to disciplined fighters.

K'POWZA!

LIFE DRINKER

12 mana, 3 second cooldown

This attack causes light to moderate damage based on the difference between your MAX and CURRENT HP. The Weaker you are, the harder you hit. Also saps some of your foe's life and and heals you.

VERY fast, Low mana cost = spammable heal. You will be using this a LOT. It's so cheap that you probably won't think that you'd run out of mana (especially since this is the only skill that uses mana) but you use it enough that you might want to keep an eye on that.

Also, keep in mind the the lower your life is the bigger the damage you do and the bigger the heal gets.

BLOOD FURY

10% total HP, 10 second cooldown

Consume some of your own life essence (HP) to do moderate damage to your foe as well as briefly increasing your damage and speed.

A moderate damage attack with a decent buff to your DAMAGE and HASTE. The thing to note is that this and all the other BT skills from this point consume HP instead of mana.

CRIMSON SHIELD

20% total HP, 12 second cooldown

Consumes a fifth of your life to greatly increase your damage resistance for 8 seconds. If you have a monster targeted it will also force them to attack only you for 5 seconds.

This is a GREAT skill, period.

It takes a good chunk of your life and does no damage to your enemy but gives you a TITANIC 75% damage resist buff for 8 seconds.

Think about that for a second.

You're reducing a 2K crit against you to only 500 HP! In addition to that it has a Taunt effect that grabs monster (not Player) aggro for 5 seconds! That means that you smack the monster in the face and keep him off of your less durable friends and guildmates. This skill is what makes BT a true tank.

FORTIFIED BLOOD & BLOOD VOLUME

Rank 4 passives

Damage resist Increased by 10%

Endurance increased by 10%

A base 10% damage resist added across the board and 10% Endruance boost means more HP for you to eat.

BLOOD THIEF

33% total HP, 16 second cooldown

This high damage attack consumes a third of your life and greatly reduces your target's damage resistance and speed, while increasing your damage resistance and damage output for 10 seconds.

If you kill yourself by eating too much of your own HP (you can kill yourself with this class), this is the skill that you will use to do it. It does a decent amount of damage, makes the target extra squishy (Let your team know when you're about to use it so they can pour on their nukes while its weakened) and slows them down while making you stronger AND increasing your damage resist another 35%!

Let's get mathmatical. If you use Crimson Shield (75% Damage Resist) and this skill (35% Damage Resist) plus your 10% Damage Resist from Fortified Blood, you get a grand total of 120% Damage resist. That means that in the short span of time when you have both powers active you will get HEALED from enemies attacks! It will look a little like this.

It's not huge heal but you ARE actually getting HP back from being attacked. Now THAT is a tank!

TITANIC BLOODLINE

Rank 10 passive

Once in a great while, you tap the full potential of your powerful blood and greatly increase your damage output, damage resistance and haste for a short time.

Does exactly what it says. For a short time you become SUPERTANK!

When playing this class you will be tempted to try and full heal yourself. It's important to remember that this is notht eh point of the class. The point is to NOT reach 0 health which is distinctly different.

Enjoy!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Blood Titan Class Skills
    The Blood Titan Arrives Friday!

"There is power in blood. Coming from a long line of titans, your blood is especially potent. You have mastered the ability of calling on the power running through your veins to bring devastation to your foes. "
    - Scroll of Nine Deaths

How, When and Where To get Your Blood Titan Class

The class arrives Friday and there will be 2 ways to get it.

Members can farm for 450 Blood Titan Tokens then but the class from the merge shop which will be on the Shi Mar character who will be found in /join bloodtitan. The farmable version will be 0ACs for free storage in your bank.

Everyone else will be able to buy the Class from the Class shop found in your Dragon Menu (Shops Section) or your Book of Lore for the standard price of 2000 ACs.

I'm A Member. How Do I Get Tokens?

Right now there is only one way to get Blood Titan Tokens. They are drops off of the Blood Titan and Ultra Blood Titan monsters in /join bloodtitan. Friday we will be adding another way to farm tokens too. Members will be able to complete repeatable quests on the Shi Mar character which will reward you with anywhere from 1 to 25 tokens at random!
    BLOOD TITAN CLASS SKILLS BREAKDOWN

This class is VERY tanky. It can do some damage but the concept behind it is survivability. It was built to last. The skill concepts come from one of our very useful balance testers, Dmage12 (thanks!). If you feel like your main class is too squishy, like your fights don't last mong enough or your guild needs a serious tank for boss fights then this the class for you. It has all the power and elegance of an 18 wheeler driving through a Walmart.

This class is built on the Warrior mana regen model so the more damage you take the more mana you get. I would strongly suggest using Warrior Enhancements, but as always I'm interested to see what builds you guys come up with in the game and on the forums.

AUTO ATTACK

2 second cooldown

A strong attack known only to disciplined fighters.

K'POWZA!

LIFE DRINKER

12 mana, 3 second cooldown

This attack causes light to moderate damage based on the difference between your MAX and CURRENT HP. The Weaker you are, the harder you hit. Also saps some of your foe's life and and heals you.

VERY fast, Low mana cost = spammable heal. You will be using this a LOT. It's so cheap that you probably won't think that you'd run out of mana (especially since this is the only skill that uses mana) but you use it enough that you might want to keep an eye on that.

Also, keep in mind the the lower your life is the bigger the damage you do and the bigger the heal gets.

BLOOD FURY

10% total HP, 10 second cooldown

Consume some of your own life essence (HP) to do moderate damage to your foe as well as briefly increasing your damage and speed.

A moderate damage attack with a decent buff to your DAMAGE and HASTE. The thing to note is that this and all the other BT skills from this point consume HP instead of mana.

CRIMSON SHIELD

20% total HP, 12 second cooldown

Consumes a fifth of your life to greatly increase your damage resistance for 8 seconds. If you have a monster targeted it will also force them to attack only you for 5 seconds.

This is a GREAT skill, period.

It takes a good chunk of your life and does no damage to your enemy but gives you a TITANIC 75% damage resist buff for 8 seconds.

Think about that for a second.

You're reducing a 2K crit against you to only 500 HP! In addition to that it has a Taunt effect that grabs monster (not Player) aggro for 5 seconds! That means that you smack the monster in the face and keep him off of your less durable friends and guildmates. This skill is what makes BT a true tank.

FORTIFIED BLOOD & BLOOD VOLUME

Rank 4 passives

Damage resist Increased by 10%

Endurance increased by 10%

A base 10% damage resist added across the board and 10% Endruance boost means more HP for you to eat.

BLOOD THIEF

33% total HP, 16 second cooldown

This high damage attack consumes a third of your life and greatly reduces your target's damage resistance and speed, while increasing your damage resistance and damage output for 10 seconds.

If you kill yourself by eating too much of your own HP (you can kill yourself with this class), this is the skill that you will use to do it. It does a decent amount of damage, makes the target extra squishy (Let your team know when you're about to use it so they can pour on their nukes while its weakened) and slows them down while making you stronger AND increasing your damage resist another 35%!

Let's get mathmatical. If you use Crimson Shield (75% Damage Resist) and this skill (35% Damage Resist) plus your 10% Damage Resist from Fortified Blood, you get a grand total of 120% Damage resist. That means that in the short span of time when you have both powers active you will get HEALED from enemies attacks! It will look a little like this.

It's not huge heal but you ARE actually getting HP back from being attacked. Now THAT is a tank!

TITANIC BLOODLINE

Rank 10 passive

Once in a great while, you tap the full potential of your powerful blood and greatly increase your damage output, damage resistance and haste for a short time.

Does exactly what it says. For a short time you become SUPERTANK!

When playing this class you will be tempted to try and full heal yourself. It's important to remember that this is notht eh point of the class. The point is to NOT reach 0 health which is distinctly different.

Enjoy!
    looks cool

Thanks
    Not going to farm for it. Sucks IMO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i already got 450 tokens in my bank getting it 1st day lol

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the info! I have a question, is it gonna stay forever, or maybe a month or two?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Thanks for the info, but Only for member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Thanks for the info! I have a question, is it gonna stay forever, or maybe a month or two?
    as i understand it.
    its going to be there forever =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    as i understand it.
    its going to be there forever =)
    Pfsht. Kinda disappointed now, thought it would go rare like VoT or somethin' ... Oh well, thanks.

Thanks
    Meh. Looks like a sh*t tank class. Let's see what it will offer in reality..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The 120% damage resist can be formidable in PvP. It might even outshine VoTs and TSS. This class has good potential.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I hate this class, seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
    The 120% damage resist can be formidable in PvP. It might even outshine VoTs and TSS. This class has good potential.
    but think about how much health you have to sacrefice to get the resistance =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    but think about how much health you have to sacrefice to get the resistance =)
    Well the resistance lasts a total of 8 seconds, healing you while you have the resistance. You also spam the hell out of your 2nd skill since it is the only mana skill, and it heals you aswell. So when the resistance wores out, you are probably fully healed again.

To me this class seems pretty OP, already got it rank 10 now, gonna test it in PVP.
    Last edited by Hellsdemon; 05-04-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsdemon View Post
    Well the resistance lasts a total of 8 seconds, healing you while you have the resistance. You also spam the hell out of your 2nd skill since it is the only mana skill, and it heals you aswell. So when the resistance wores out, you are probably fully healed again.

To me this class seems pretty OP, already got it rank 10 now, gonna test it in PVP.
    Come back and tell me what you think about it =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Come back and tell me what you think about it =)
    On paper, it sounds like an excellent class, but in reality, it's crap IMO.

First I tried pvp'ing with it, and it's really bad... You'd have to start out with your Blood Thief and Crimson Shield combo, or else you die. The abilities take 33% and 20% from your TOTAL health, not your CURRENT health, which makes it really weak. The heal from Life drinker is minimum, even with lower health. Also in pvp you won't get that much mana since those shitheads who think they are pro keep running around. The heals you get from your combo are like, 12-20... really nothing if you compare it to the health costs. If you start out with both skills, you lose more than half your life, and healing it back goes way to slow. Also, this class doesn't do any decent amount of damage against someone in PVP. A fucking healer finished me off in PVP... /me (Did win from a lvl 23 though).

Then, I tried to solo a boss. I tried Kathool (/join deepchaos). I could easily take him down with necromancer so I tried him with blood titan. Blood titan is a far cry from the epicness that is necromancer. As I said the heals are minimum and the Blood Thief and Crimson Shield combo is not worth it if the monster does 150-600 damage each time. I came at like 1/4th of his health when I died. When I tried it with Lucky/wizard enchancements, it's utter crap. When I tried it with warrior, it became more decent.

Now I might have played Blood Titan the wrong way (probably), but to me, it is pretty bad. I'll try experimenting different combo's, but the Blood Thief and Crimson Shield combo is pretty bad...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hellsdemon For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (05-04-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast