Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Combat arms na crash.

So for some reason combat arms na always crashed on me since 2010. I always fixed that by seetting engine.exe and blackcipher proioty to low and it always worked but since this combat arms 3.0 update it didnt work at all i still crash. but combat arms eu works fine no crash at all what is goingo n? i crash ever 5-7 min I tried everything like disable my firewall background applaction close my anti virus reset my route unstiall and reinstall ca 14 times idk what to do any more i feel like factory ressting but i dont have the disk so yeh. Im really sick of this and im serouis who ever fixes this for mei m gunna give them 25k nx i sended a ticket to nexon and no answer since may and they jsut closed it i tried the forums and no help at all. I get no debug files on combat arms too because before i did but now i just close down in 5-7 with no warnning it just closes with end banner and again there is no debug file that tells me what caused it.
    Last edited by *cuong*; 06-24-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    At what point does it crash?
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Reinstall the game or defragg your computer @*cuong*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    are you trying to play with any sort of hack?
    if not then it could be something that has to do with your computer hardware and it cant handle the graphics or something in ca
    so you may have to get your computer updated
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Xevinji.jpg[/img]

In front of my computer screen. Where else would I be?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by *cuong* View Post
    So for some reason combat arms na always crashed on me since 2010. I always fixed that by seetting engine.exe and blackcipher proioty to low and it always worked but since this combat arms 3.0 update it didnt work at all i still crash. but combat arms eu works fine no crash at all what is goingo n? i crash ever 5-7 min I tried everything like disable my firewall background applaction close my anti virus reset my route unstiall and reinstall ca 14 times idk what to do any more i feel like factory ressting but i dont have the disk so yeh. Im really sick of this and im serouis who ever fixes this for mei m gunna give them 25k nx i sended a ticket to nexon and no answer since may and they jsut closed it i tried the forums and no help at all. I get no debug files on combat arms too because before i did but now i just close down in 5-7 with no warnning it just closes with end banner and again there is no debug file that tells me what caused it.
    Okay here's what I need to help determine what the problem is
    1. Your Operating System, RAM, Processor speed
    2. What programs are you running in the back ground. Are you running anything at all. Some programs are detected by the hack shield as hacking activity. (For me Process Explorer, which is what I use to replace task manager, makes CA crash as if I'm running a hack.)
    3. When do you crash. Is it random? or when you try to enter a game? do you crash in game?

Basically if you are running Windows 7 and up you may have a crashing issues like many others. The best advise I can give you is to run the game in capability mode for Windows xp (service pack 2) since CA is more compatible with XP than anything else. (to do this right click CA icon and do the following Properties->Compatibility->Check, Run this program in compatibility mode for->Windows xp (service pack 2)

Last edited by Jazzie; 06-28-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1163.photobucke*****m/albums/q545/EverydayPersona/Jazzie_light.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Gagavoom2.jpg[/img]
    Thank me if I helped