Poll: Is this a good idear?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Post OFFICIAL MAL | MPGH AVA LEAGUE

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about something new to boost this community & a good idear to celebrate my EDITOR status & my 700th post.
    Then I remember of the tournaments we tryed to organize..

So here is my idear:

I wont be playing, i'm only the creator and manager of this.
    I need on each game, someone willing to take a screenshot of every round scores & final score and PM them to me.
    Also if someone can take a good quality video of each game it would be very cool.

This will be a permanent tournament, RULES, TIME TABLES & APPLYING informations will be explained after.

Teams will be the size of an AVA team, number of teams will depend on the number of players that applyed.
    The leader of each team will be the one with the highest post count on MPGH, he will have to create a group for his team & invite them in it.
    (Also it would be better if the leaders create a clan with there team name & invite ONLY their team members in it, but it's quite optional.)

Gameplay maps & modes will change on every tournament, the new map & mode + the tournament opposing teams will be announced here.

[Exemple: Team 1 will be opposing team 4 in first game while team 6 will be opposing team 2 & team 3 will be opposing team 5 & team 7 will be opposing team 8. The winning teams (ex: 4, 2, 3 & 8) will be opposed in next round, then wining team in the next one, etc..]

Theese are the few special rules, I will update them when I think of something else
    *No cheating of ANY kind (macros, quickswitchs, no recoils, weapon spawners are forbidden to. Please be fair & don't be a looser fag.)
    *Weapons are restricted, forbidden weapons & their varients are: XM8, MP7A1, Striker, AMD, AKS74U (only the varients), AK47 (only predator & antique), AK200, MG4KE, FA-MAS (only Mk.3) & Galil (only the MAD).
    *No base camping
    *No insulting

Timetables will be set depending on the teams, I'm currently waiting for teams to set the timetables.

Please apply by QUOTING this thread! Also if you could give your timezone, ingame lvl & s/d it would be nice.

Thanks, have a nice day!
    Last edited by GlowingStone; 08-09-2013 at 06:34 AM.

Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus