Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Detected... Update please!

Thanks
    I can't use this since I use Lann, but I was messing around with it earlier when I found out I couldn't use it and it kicked me off of the game. Out of curiosity I decided to run a tool I have which changes the md5 hash and it doesn't kick me from the game anymore when I try to just leave the bot open idle like before. It might be useful to release a md5 hash changer / randomizer along with this tool to help avoid detections as each person would then be able to have their own "unique" copy of the bot. That way it can't just get shitlisted.

My attachment is a screenshot of my hash changer.

Ah, and woo for my first post in four years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    QOzRIDl.png  

Last edited by Nekrisu; 09-28-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks
    Detection fix uploaded. Please remember to post SS's if you get an in-game error message...

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    quick question.
    1. how to i get to the white tyrants challenge?
    2. does it need to be on full screen or windows mode and what resolution?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingx13 View Post
    quick question.
    1. how to i get to the white tyrants challenge?
    2. does it need to be on full screen or windows mode and what resolution?
    1. Be level 36.
    2. Read the OP...

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is there a version for evie or vella?

Thanks
    I noticed while using this that when repairing items, it moves me back to Colhen and back to Dock then to the girl on the right side of the map. After repair is done, it tries to move back to the Boarding ship. While doing so, my character sometimes get stuck at one of the poles in front of the map that takes you to wherever. Another part that I noticed was that while at the map thing, it sometimes lags so the mouse moves on its own doing nothing but clicking on space. Isn't there a way to detect it when it's there and not click when it's not there?

If my wordings are hard to understand, I'll take a video and PM you with it if required.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevetica View Post
    I noticed while using this that when repairing items, it moves me back to Colhen and back to Dock then to the girl on the right side of the map. After repair is done, it tries to move back to the Boarding ship. While doing so, my character sometimes get stuck at one of the poles in front of the map that takes you to wherever. Another part that I noticed was that while at the map thing, it sometimes lags so the mouse moves on its own doing nothing but clicking on space. Isn't there a way to detect it when it's there and not click when it's not there?

If my wordings are hard to understand, I'll take a video and PM you with it if required.
    Yes, PM me with a video if you can't figure it out. In general, if clicking doesn't work, it means there is a problem with Vindi and/or Windows OS, as the focus has been taken away from Vindi. The only other possible problem is if Windows or your AV decided that WooLevel no longer should have administrative privileges.

Edit: @Hevetica new detection-fix uploaded with a tweak. Try it out and let me know. This will not fix the cursor issue, as that is something on your end that's buggy.

Last edited by maddoggy00; 10-02-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Yes, PM me with a video if you can't figure it out. In general, if clicking doesn't work, it means there is a problem with Vindi and/or Windows OS, as the focus has been taken away from Vindi. The only other possible problem is if Windows or your AV decided that WooLevel no longer should have administrative privileges.

Edit: @Hevetica new detection-fix uploaded with a tweak. Try it out and let me know. This will not fix the cursor issue, as that is something on your end that's buggy.

Thanks a bunch.

Thanks
    is it only for lv.56+ ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice T-Bag View Post
    is it only for lv.56+ ??
    The OP already answered that question. Read again!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice T-Bag View Post
    is it only for lv.56+ ??
    The mission is for lvl 36+ (you must be lvl 36 to actually join the dungeon), but the bot only works if your char can actually solo the bear, which requires usually lvl 56+, or maybe lvl 50 if you have jump gear. As the above poster said, all of this is in the OP.

Thanks
    Detected on Eu.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flookzakub7 View Post
    Detected on Eu.
    Please post a SS of the error message next time, as it says in the OP. Since it's been over a week though, I'm assuming it's probably detected for both NA/EU. So, detection fix uploaded.

Thanks

I got banned, yesterday after I used the bot, I already log off but today when I log in, it said I got banned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2013_10_22_0000.jpg  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to synguyen For This Useful Post:

iiiStorm (10-22-2013)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast