Buying CS: GO Skins, keys and crates for RotMG items!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Buying CS: GO Skins, keys and crates for RotMG items!
Buying all CS: GO Skins, Crates and keys that has atleast some worth to it. Mainly wed be reffering to a Life as 0.6 dollars or 0.43 euros as that is the currency my Steam is in. I do know that you can buy life for 0.5 some times but you cannot sell your CS: GO items and directly convert the steam funds to Paypal money. So this is kindof "fees" I guess... Prices can be discussed.

EDIT: Oh right. Add me on steam: lalalu2010 (Monster energy picture!)




i added u accept
Vouch for Red_Scope. Sold him 1 inc for 2 Cases on CS: GO! +1
Bump! Still buying CS: GO items.
Would you accept paypal? You could get steam money with that.
Vouch for @UrASmurf Sold him 1 acropolis, 5 life and an inc for CS: GO items. 1+ Vouch
Thanks for the stuff dude!
Bump! Hope to have some sales soon!
Added you. Waiting for you too accept
I am looking for you on steam and I can't find you.. maybe you can add me my name is RambosNoob with a cow picture.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?