Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Post Some few questions.

I from Greece and I got the best internet in this country, it's pretty fast. I got 40 - 60 ping / ms on Europe games, so I wonder If I play A.V.A. SEA / A.V.A. Korean / A.V.A. Japan / A.V.A. C9 (I just heard it right now, I don't even know what kind of server is that or if it exists) and many more... post some .. pings about every server that I could have on these servers.

[IMG]https://alfa.gifs-plane*****m/anim/134.gif[/IMG]
    Sold:1
    Bought:1
    Scammed:0

Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Bought the acc, trade went really smooth we used @DarkLordXYZ as a omm, nice guy to talk to and his friend jeff seid aswell +1 vouch

None yet!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Pretty much gonna be impossible to get a direct answer for many reasons...

This forum is mainly for Aeria AVA (USA and EU servers) and the only way for you to know the ping is if you try it yourself. You can't really guess the ping.

As for the the different versions of AVA... They are all different in their own unique way. All of them have separate servers so if you want to play on a certain server you have to download that direct version of AVA which takes a long time because you have to translate everything.

The best bet is to download AVA on Aeria Games which is the English version. It has servers for both EU and USA so being in Greece you may get around 150-200 ish ping on the EU server. Definitely playable.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Pretty much gonna be impossible to get a direct answer for many reasons...

This forum is mainly for Aeria AVA (USA and EU servers) and the only way for you to know the ping is if you try it yourself. You can't really guess the ping.

As for the the different versions of AVA... They are all different in their own unique way. All of them have separate servers so if you want to play on a certain server you have to download that direct version of AVA which takes a long time because you have to translate everything.

The best bet is to download AVA on Aeria Games which is the English version. It has servers for both EU and USA so being in Greece you may get around 150-200 ish ping on the EU server. Definitely playable.
    I'm already playing on EU and USA servers.. actually alot on EU. I got 85-95 ping on USA server.. so I asked to try out some other versions of AVA.. that's why.. most SEA cause I saw there's a bypass for it for now so ... I already downloaded atm and I just open up the launcher... logging in.. and AVA won't open to play.. tried multiple times also searched a bit on Google, didn't find anything.

Bought the acc, trade went really smooth we used @DarkLordXYZ as a omm, nice guy to talk to and his friend jeff seid aswell +1 vouch

None yet!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Weekend. View Post

I'm already playing on EU and USA servers.. actually alot on EU. I got 85-95 ping on USA server.. so I asked to try out some other versions of AVA.. that's why.. most SEA cause I saw there's a bypass for it for now so ... I already downloaded atm and I just open up the launcher... logging in.. and AVA won't open to play.. tried multiple times also searched a bit on Google, didn't find anything.
    Yeah in that case its still gonna be hard to tell. But since you have 85 ping on the USA server you should have around 150 ish ping on the asian servers.

Its really hard to play on other versions of AVA because if there's an error its hard to find help. You usually need to contact their support or look at a different forum which means you need to translate and such.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    for the error you got... do you download all the updates manually? cuze if you didn't you'll have to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    around 250-400. Just use speedtest.net

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
    for the error you got... do you download all the updates manually? cuze if you didn't you'll have to do it.
    All the updates? Ughhh, I only know the one from 190 to 191... from the download section... -.- Going to find them (I downloaded the client from Download Section, and it's v172 )

#Request to delete the thread, I solved it. -.- I just downloaded a custom launcher from youtube.. year: 2012 and it started patching with no problems. -.- WTF, okay? It's so fking weird xD.
    Last edited by Horror; 09-03-2014 at 03:49 PM.

None yet!!