Hello all,

Its been a while since I played AVA or even looked around the section. I finally managed to get some free time (a few hours here and there) to finally relax and enjoy myself.

A while back I had a project for a community video if you will, all about AVA hacks. I received a few good submissions which were very impressive. However, it seems the project died out but I am here once again to create a "new" project. I am going to create a montage of AVA, it may or may not feature hacks, I am not sure yet. Here's where you come in. I am looking for people who are willing to work with me during the creation of this video.

The job is really simple, just host rooms with spectate mode so I can record in the background. I may have more jobs but I'm not sure yet.

Requirements:
Trusted: Basically common sense criteria... High posts, rep, join date, ETC
Can be online during the hours for 2-5 PST (Pacific Standard Time, convert the timezone yourself)
Can follow instructions

Note: If I know you well enough, then the above does not APPLY

What I need from you:
Mainly going to be recording stuff here and there so something along the lines of being a spectator or hosting a room. Not going to record you playing or anything. Mainly all I need is someone there to fill in a spot or something.

If you interested PM/VM me.

Thanks!