WTS[WEST] S>Giftable NX at 10k NX/35m

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Unable to edit first post,
UPDATE:
10k giftable NX/1x 10k NX code left, will update with bump posts when I get more.
Update bump:
4.4k giftable NX left

-------------
Also selling:
2x 10k NX karma koin cards
Update bump (transactions have all been ingame so far)
5k giftable NX now

-------
Also selling:
10k NX karma koin code
Update bump:
2.7k giftable NX now, I will restock later this week hopefully

------
No karma koins available atm
Update bump:
No giftable NX atm

----
2x 10k NX karma koin codes for sale.

post edit: I don't go first unless you're well known on MPGH and have plenty of vouches.
Update bump:
1.6k giftable NX

----
2x 10k NX karma koin codes for sale.

Note: I don't go first unless you're well known on MPGH and have plenty of vouches.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?