Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post proofs there is god

Does God exist? Here are six straightforward reasons to believe that God is really there.
    1. Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

Many examples showing God's design could be given, possibly with no end. But here are a few:
    {{{The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.3 Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.}}}
    more reason ? ihave 10000 reason

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Watchmaker argument.

Yeah......that's been refuted a thousand times.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]Watchmaker argument.

Yeah......that's been refuted a thousand times.
    Not really, you're just using the straw man fallacy to make it seem like you're winning, even when you have no ideal what we're even saying.

Thanks
    there is also a unlimeted list of how to disprove that god is not real like that fact that the only proof of "gods" existence is written in books and people supossiably could hear him 4000 years ago if i were to say that today i would be put in a lonney bin.
    Last edited by Phd. flooper; 03-02-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Phd. flooper View Post
    there is also a unlimeted list of how to disprove that god is not real like that fact that the only proof of "gods" existence is written in books and people supossiably could hear him 4000 years ago if i were to say that today i would be put in a lonney bin.
    Step 1. Learn english.

Step 2. Understand this concept: If god is all-knowing, he created us, correct? By logic, evolution cannot exist since we are simply too complex to create, to civilized, by nature of God. Then how did he become what he is? Poof? Created himself? Illogical. Here's the point: If that's the case with us, that's the case with him. He was created. Want to know what happens then? That shit loops. God's god, turns into god's god's god, etc etc etc. resulting in a chain link of infinite gods.

Any theory you may say is bullshit, God isn't almighty, nor does he exist. This is just one of many examples of how you can disprove him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlong2 View Post
    Not really, you're just using the straw man fallacy to make it seem like you're winning, even when you have no ideal what we're even saying.
    I'm not straw manning you. It's complexity / "one thing out of balance" right?

Unfortunately that "one thing out of balance" doesn't prove god, all it proves is that life as we know it would be different or not exist. God doesn't even come into the equation.

Honestly it took me less than 2 minutes to type this. If you have a thousand reasons lets hear them, i'll shoot them down one by one.