Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN View Post

Agreed, Floyd was bound to win from the beginning. Pac sounded crazy butthurt in the little interview afterwards.
    I love how everyone is saying it was rigged. Did they watch the same fight I watched? Would a better quality stream prove that manny actually won? LOL

Roach knew manny lost, you can see it in his face.

Wasn't worth 400 mill lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Threadstarter
    Naruto nine-tailed fox coat fur
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    I wanted to punch a wall. I loved the interview with pacman though after the match, he destroyed that guy interviewing him lmfao.
    Judges and commentators sucked the shit out of mayweather's ass-hole.
    holy shit. the commentators pissed me off. It was literally 80% mayweather got that counter, that right jab, that punch in, then when they talk about manny its like "oh he got hit" "his reach is too short" "he needs to fight more aggressively"

But we can't deny the fact that mayweather had the better fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

I love how everyone is saying it was rigged. Did they watch the same fight I watched? Would a better quality stream prove that manny actually won? LOL

Roach knew manny lost, you can see it in his face.

Wasn't worth 400 mill lmao
    I just felt like if there wasn't so much dick sucking by the commentators it would've been better. Still would've been a shame if the lavish party mayweather had set up was cancelled.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Slump God For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post

holy shit. the commentators pissed me off. It was literally 80% mayweather got that counter, that right jab, that punch in, then when they talk about manny its like "oh he got hit" "his reach is too short" "he needs to fight more aggressively"

But we can't deny the fact that mayweather had the better fight.

- - - Updated - - -

I just felt like if there wasn't so much dick sucking by the commentators it would've been better. Still would've been a shame if the lavish party mayweather had set up was cancelled.
    I personally still think Paccy won by a mile. Floyd just ran away for the whole fight.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Farting Scum (05-03-2015),Oliboli8769 (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Did you forget about the crowd? Every time manny landed anything , the crowd would go wild but if floyd hit the same shit the crowd wouldn't say a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

I personally still think Paccy won by a mile. Floyd just ran away for the whole fight.
    If you think he's running then you don't know boxing and I don't think you should share your opinion.(no disrespect).

Why would he stand there and go toe to toe with Manny? It's downright stupid. Moving out of the way(not running), not getting hit. Manny missing/getting tired = losing the round. When manny throws his combo and misses, then floyd counters round:Floyd.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ya'll ******s need to learn how boxing is judged. Talking out of your ass, SMH.

Anyone who actually watches boxing knows Floyd won. When it was announced originally I was disappointed because I knew Floyd would win. My opinion started swaying up to the weigh ins and I bet with my heart instead of my gut. But wouldn't have guessed Floyd would win timing and not running.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Blake (05-02-2015),Confluency (05-03-2015)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Did you forget about the crowd? Every time manny landed anything , the crowd would go wild but if floyd hit the same shit the crowd wouldn't say a thing.

If you think he's running then you don't know boxing and I don't think you should share your opinion.(no disrespect).

Why would he stand there and go toe to toe with Manny? It's downright stupid. Moving out of the way(not running), not getting hit. Manny missing/getting tired = losing the round. When manny throws his combo and misses, then floyd counters round:Floyd.
    Yeah but what do you expect? It's the people, Pac is a people's fighter.
    The commentators on the other hand are supposed to be unbiased but they geared it to where it made me feel that mayweather won all 12 rounds if I didn't know anything about boxing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slump God For This Useful Post:

Blake (05-02-2015),HalfBajan (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah but what do you expect? It's the people, Pac is a people's fighter.
    The commentators on the other hand are supposed to be unbiased but they geared it to where it made me feel that mayweather won all 12 rounds if I didn't know anything about boxing.
    I feel you on that but you could tell who won each round regardless of the commentators.

It's very clear who won the fight and now people are making shit like this

LOL

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

I feel you on that but you could tell who won each round regardless of the commentators.

LOL
    lmfao I laughed at that one but it was true Mayweather was running but that was him being smart and not trying to be too aggressive or manny would've threw way more punches. I mean hey, if it helped him win then why the fuck not?

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

LOL
    It's boxing and not a marathon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post

It's boxing and not a marathon.

Like arun and I both said. You shouldn't share your opinion if you don't know boxing. Running is completely different than moving out of the way, not going toe to toe 100% of the time.

Floyd outclassed manny, manny missed more. Floyd played a smart fight, he countered him very well. Haters like don't understand that . You expect him to sit there and let manny knock him out? You must be new to boxing.

Before every fight, they say floyd is going to lose. Before this fight they said manny would knock him out. Manny is gonna win this fight, manny this , manny that. Floyd stuck to what he does best and that's to win. TO BOX. Not stand there and exchange blows until one gets knocked out. Boxing is too much for simple minded people(you).

ps: look at the outcome of every fight , then look at what the haters say. LOL
    Last edited by Blake; 05-03-2015 at 02:42 AM.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Like arun and I both said. You shouldn't share your opinion if you don't know boxing. Running is completely different than moving out of the way, not going toe to toe 100% of the time.

Floyd outclassed manny, manny missed more. Floyd played a smart fight, he countered him very well. Haters like don't understand that . You expect him to sit there and let manny knock him out? You must be new to boxing.

Before every fight, they say floyd is going to lose. Before this fight they said manny would knock him out. Manny is gonna win this fight, manny this , manny that. Floyd stuck to what he does best and that's to win. TO BOX. Not stand there and exchange blows until one gets knocked out. Boxing is too much for simple minded people(you).

ps: look at the outcome of every fight , then look at what the haters say. LOL
    I know Manny gonna lose this fight. But, it was fight?

- - - Updated - - -

We waited for this but all Floyd did was running all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I know Manny gonna lose this fight. But, it was fight?

- - - Updated - - -

We waited for this but all Floyd did was running all the time.
    Yes it was a fight, jimmy.

I'm not going to carry on this meaningless conversation until you understand boxing. When you do that, let me know and we can continue.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Yes it was a fight, jimmy.

I'm not going to carry on this meaningless conversation until you understand boxing. When you do that, let me know and we can continue.
    1 for 1, I can't call it a fight because I'm a filipino.
    I feel like, we have a different meaning of "Fight"

- - - Updated - - -

That was bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

1 for 1, I can't call it a fight because I'm a filipino.
    I feel like, we have a different meaning of "Fight"

- - - Updated - - -

That was bullshit.
    Well that explains everything. You, your grandma, your grandmas grandma, uncle,brother, sister, aunts,cousins, mom, dad and the rest of your country wanted Manny to win.

Fact:

Yea Floyd was running the whole time, wasn't a fight at all. idk what the judges were thinking......
    The winner: Mayweather remains undefeated via unanimous decision, with two judges scoring it 116-112 and the other 118-110. Mayweather landed 67 more punches according to CompuBox. Pacquiao landed double-figure punches in only three out of 12 rounds. Accuracy, defense and ring generalship clearly belong to Mayweather, even at age 38.
    Round 12: Mayweather completes the fight as he did in most of the rounds: owning the center of the ring and not allowing Pacquiao to get inside. Mayweather is too quick and too skilled defensively. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 11: Mayweather comes out firing and lands at his highest volume of the fight. Pacquiao has a brief flurry, but Mayweather ducks and escapes back to the center of the ring where he is completely comfortable. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 10: Mayweather gets backed into the corner but never absorbs more than a glancing blows and is able to counter enough. Pacquiao was more active but not nearly as accurate. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 9: Pacquiao draws cheers from the partisan crowd with a flurry at the end of the round, but Mayweather lands enough early and more frequently to keep the fight in the center of the ring. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 8: Pacquiao is the more active fighter, but Mayweather more accurate, scoring with straight rights. Mayweather baits Pacquiao to come forward, then lands several counters. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 7: Mayweather takes control by keeping the action in center of the ring and setting up Pacquiao with the jab. Pacquiao was able to land with a straight left, but Mayweather connected with greater frequency. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 6: Pacquiao comes back with more volume combinations that connect mainly to the body but glance off Mayweather’s gloves up top. Pacquiao not landing at high percentage but, Mayweather didn’t land at all. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 5: Mayweather scores on counterpunches with Pacquiao laying back after a whirlwind Round 4. More activity from Mayweather, who was able to land combinations. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 4: Pacquiao begins throwing at a high rate but lands only several times. Mayweather doesn’t appear fazed, but Pacquiao appears to be gaining confidence, landing on counterpunches and having the crowd squarely behind him. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 3: Mayweather keeps the action in the center of the ring, attacking the body and landing straight rights up top. Pacquiao swinging wildly and missing. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 2: Pacquiao comes back strong, moving Floyd into the corner and landing. Mayweather was unable to connect with his right like in Round 1. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 1: Mayweather was more active than usual in the early going and has already begun leaning on Pacquiao and landed several scoring blows, including a straight right. Advantage: Floyd.

Thanks

Well that explains everything. You, your grandma, your grandmas grandma, uncle,brother, sister, aunts,cousins, mom, dad and the rest of your country wanted Manny to win.

Fact:

Yea Floyd was running the whole time, wasn't a fight at all. idk what the judges were thinking......
    The winner: Mayweather remains undefeated via unanimous decision, with two judges scoring it 116-112 and the other 118-110. Mayweather landed 67 more punches according to CompuBox. Pacquiao landed double-figure punches in only three out of 12 rounds. Accuracy, defense and ring generalship clearly belong to Mayweather, even at age 38.
    Round 12: Mayweather completes the fight as he did in most of the rounds: owning the center of the ring and not allowing Pacquiao to get inside. Mayweather is too quick and too skilled defensively. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 11: Mayweather comes out firing and lands at his highest volume of the fight. Pacquiao has a brief flurry, but Mayweather ducks and escapes back to the center of the ring where he is completely comfortable. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 10: Mayweather gets backed into the corner but never absorbs more than a glancing blows and is able to counter enough. Pacquiao was more active but not nearly as accurate. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 9: Pacquiao draws cheers from the partisan crowd with a flurry at the end of the round, but Mayweather lands enough early and more frequently to keep the fight in the center of the ring. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 8: Pacquiao is the more active fighter, but Mayweather more accurate, scoring with straight rights. Mayweather baits Pacquiao to come forward, then lands several counters. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 7: Mayweather takes control by keeping the action in center of the ring and setting up Pacquiao with the jab. Pacquiao was able to land with a straight left, but Mayweather connected with greater frequency. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 6: Pacquiao comes back with more volume combinations that connect mainly to the body but glance off Mayweather’s gloves up top. Pacquiao not landing at high percentage but, Mayweather didn’t land at all. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 5: Mayweather scores on counterpunches with Pacquiao laying back after a whirlwind Round 4. More activity from Mayweather, who was able to land combinations. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 4: Pacquiao begins throwing at a high rate but lands only several times. Mayweather doesn’t appear fazed, but Pacquiao appears to be gaining confidence, landing on counterpunches and having the crowd squarely behind him. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 3: Mayweather keeps the action in the center of the ring, attacking the body and landing straight rights up top. Pacquiao swinging wildly and missing. Advantage: Floyd.
    Round 2: Pacquiao comes back strong, moving Floyd into the corner and landing. Mayweather was unable to connect with his right like in Round 1. Advantage: Manny.
    Round 1: Mayweather was more active than usual in the early going and has already begun leaning on Pacquiao and landed several scoring blows, including a straight right. Advantage: Floyd.
    Yeh no shit, if manny keeps fighting that cockyretard then manny hasn't got the energy to fight in the last 2 rounds PLUS if manny goes in for the punches cockyretard will just bear hug manny and run away and only hits after he runs a few more round around the arena WTF how is that a fucking boxing match????

The crowed at the ring all booed on the cock so we all know who was gonna actually win that fight.

Here's more insight of why manny is a better boxer than cock
    Last edited by Darknessxfazer; 05-03-2015 at 05:36 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darknessxfazer For This Useful Post:

Jhem (05-03-2015)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast