Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Question Completely Pointless Post

Hey there people who just so happen to be on the Vindi forums! I'm checking in to see how many people are still active here. I've noticed it's been pretty dead here for the longest time. This may be advantageous for us believe it or not. But what do you guys think? If a hack was made public would it really be patched so fast? I make no claims of having one, but I was just curious if anyone would even notice if one was made. It's just so. . . . . quiet here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobysays23 View Post
    If a hack was made public would it really be patched so fast?
    Probably, but I also think if you shared anything a decent amount of people would try it. I doubt this section is in people's daily routine anymore, though, so it would probably be delayed before people tried it. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd release would have a much quicker response time on our end

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I really wish we could get back to the glory days where hacks weren't patched so fast. Either way if the guy I'm messaging gets back to me with something usable I'll at least be able to have one more go at hacking. Maybe even create some sort of new anti-detection method similar to what modern day bots are using. It's still up in the air at the moment but I'd really love to put some life back into these forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, lack of hack author appreciation is what killed the public hack scene, people would complain, nag about it being patch so fast or not being released fast enough, people that cant follow simple instructions flood the forums with dumb questions.

I one time looked at the major hack creators from a while back and their profile where filled with requests, questions, and complaints lol, if that was me i would have stopped providing public hacks myself, no one ever really donated so till then, no public hacks imo.

I haven't played Vindictus in over a year and do not plan to, if a hack was to be released publicly then i would gladly play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    While I use hacks I play legit. Ask maddoggy.

If i have helped you and you feel the need to
    Donate click here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i dont play vindictus along time 1 or 2 years ago.
    I never find one hack for vindictus :c i instal the game today because im boring :x, dats why i come here to for see if have sometinhg new, and noi«tinhg change :c @Bobysays23 if u ahve sometinhg, does not matter what its share :c community its dead here

- - - Updated - - -

Add me in game if wanna play with someone :x (send me pm in MPGH)

Thanks
    Haha i was looking for hack of Vindictus but there aren't, i guess a dmg and def hack would be nice but i guess this game is hard to hack and easy to get ban. IDK maybe someone should make a hack and sell it. i would buy it if works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
    Haha i was looking for hack of Vindictus but there aren't, i guess a dmg and def hack would be nice but i guess this game is hard to hack and easy to get ban. IDK maybe someone should make a hack and sell it. i would buy it if works.
    I cant find any website hav vindictus hacks :c free/pay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well there are stills hacks out there. Not necessarily here, but they do exist. Most people force you to pay or keep them private due to the aformentioned lack of support for those who make said hacks. I don't actually have anything but I was following someone who looked like they might. If I get anything working and get the O.K. from him then we might have a "hack" forum rather than the random people posting "WHERES DA HACK!?!?!?" forum. But I digress, we won't be having a whole lot of hacking here anyway if no one decides to work together and follow a set of rules. I suppose some people in the public are just too arrogant, or stupid to care. (Not you guys of course)
    Last edited by Bobysays23; 05-25-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobysays23 View Post
    Well there are stills hacks out there. Not necessarily here, but they do exist. Most people force you to pay or keep them private due to the aformentioned lack of support for those who make said hacks. I don't actually have anything but I was following someone who looked like they might. If I get anything working and get the O.K. from him then we might have a "hack" forum rather than the random people posting "WHERES DA HACK!?!?!?" forum. But I digress, we won't be having a whole lot of hacking here anyway if no one decides to work together and follow a set of rules. I suppose some people in the public are just too arrogant, or stupid to care. (Not you guys of course)
    There are a couple of free modders out there but they are all "model" mods most of them being Nude Mods and Bouncing Boobies and ass :\

Thanks
    depends on players number, not much players in this game = =