Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SynapseTSS View Post
    If I dropped like 2 mill for myself but nothing else and then get rid of the mod will I be banned?
    As soon as you put the mod in to your directory, you are in danger of getting banned.

Spawning money right now will get you banned definitely pal. Suggest you do not do it.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    As soon as you put the mod in to your directory, you are in danger of getting banned.

Spawning money right now will get you banned definitely pal. Suggest you do not do it.

Alright thanks dude.
    Last edited by SynapseTSS; 06-18-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SynapseTSS View Post
    Alright thanks dude.
    No problem bud.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    I can't belive I haven't been banned, I didn't know there is a ban wave right now. I've been giving a lot of money to new players. Anyway this is a nice mod, I'll make sure to try it out once the ban wave is over

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by h0shir0 View Post
    I can't belive I haven't been banned, I didn't know there is a ban wave right now. I've been giving a lot of money to new players. Anyway this is a nice mod, I'll make sure to try it out once the ban wave is over
    There is really no "over" lol.... they will ban out of no where at any point in time. It would have been "over" the day they banned thousands of people. People still today are getting banned.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    There is really no "over" lol.... they will ban out of no where at any point in time. It would have been "over" the day they banned thousands of people. People still today are getting banned.
    This is when I remove all mods and lay low for a while

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously don't know why I didn't get banned tho, roughly just 30 minutes ago I was in a private server exploding the police with my exploding punch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is when I remove all mods and lay low for a while

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously don't know why I didn't get banned tho, roughly just 30 minutes ago I was in a private server exploding the police with my exploding punch

Well that's not gonna trigger any anti-cheat lol that's why. Try spawning money. Let me know what happens.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Well that's not gonna trigger any anti-cheat lol that's why. Try spawning money. Let me know what happens.
    I just dropped some new guys some money, I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just dropped some new guys some money, I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow
    Lol well make a post in discussions rather than us going back and forth, off topic. Good luck with that. How much did you drop them?

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
    Well Well people i was waiting for the moment i am banned to now for the first time in my life.

I didnt even used the money option for other players or for myself.
    I only used vehicle spawning and framed some players.

I was rank 467 legit and now i am really pissed.

Only used equality mod.
    great, too bad no one gives a FLYING FUCK

11. The Following User Says Thank You to g454gtry5g4ey For This Useful Post:

Gendolf (06-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by g454gtry5g4ey View Post
    great, too bad no one gives a FLYING FUCK

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
    Well Well people i was waiting for the moment i am banned to now for the first time in my life.

I didnt even used the money option for other players or for myself.
    I only used vehicle spawning and framed some players.

I was rank 467 legit and now i am really pissed.

Only used equality mod.
    Legit rank 467 Really ?? in the time its been out i find that hard to believe as others have said modding online can get u banned im also in cheaters lobby for spawning vehicles and sharing money with people. my own fault
    Peace

Thanks
    Lol well make a post in discussions rather than us going back and forth, off topic. Good luck with that. How much did you drop them?
    I dropped a good 20+ mil last night and still didnt get banned :P

Thanks
    i have rockstar V it will work with me or what please someone tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kinshex View Post
    MoneyDropper

Drops $40K money bags.

Tested on Steam-version.

Requires
    - LUA Plugin for ScriptHookV

How to use
    - Take the MoneyDropper.lua file and insert it into your GTA V Folder/scripts/addins
    - Run GTA V and press the "+"-key on NumPad to spawn money bags!

Screenshots

Virus Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1434498330/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...000ef147b287ec
    i can't find this folder i just have 2 folders update and x64
    don't have scripts
    i'm rockstar v

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I do not know if it works with the R* version. But you will need to install ScriptHookV to your game folder along with the LUA Plugin for ScriptHookV in order to get the scripts/addins folder-setup.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast