Thumbs upWTS★ Steam Account /Legendary Eagle rank / 168 wins / OW Enabled / 400hours NO IDLE!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
★ Steam Account /Legendary Eagle rank / 168 wins / OW Enabled / 400hours NO IDLE!
Hey guys! I've got an nice account for you.

Steam level: 10
Account created: 3 February 2013. (2years badge)
The account is created by me and is not stolen & I have the OG mail.
The steam account itself: http://gyazo.com/ad82254519a3c8d87e4bae1330260b18ⓘ (Artwork showcase proof of level 10!)
2 sites of +rep (legit, not asked for)
Market & Trade is working.

Cheats has never been used on the account and there is no chance of ban unless you cheat. Proofs can be given by the 8 latest demos.

It's a steam account with theese games:
Counter Strike Global Offensive (400hours / 160wins / DMG / OW Enabled / Pure 400 hours no IDLE! Corporal rank 5, ready for MM!)
Garry's Mod (4,5 hours)
Mark of the Ninja (47 min)
Metro 2033 (Unknown)
South Park The Stick Of Truth (12min)


Ingame:
http://gyazo.com/4ac866dbd3de8e35cae2e96a161e6036ⓘ
Steam settings: http://gyazo.com/0723aaab0e88076146c9c897669c4001ⓘ

Contact:
Tell me your skype name & your offer here as a comment (reply) and I will add you if I like it.


150 euro+ & you pay for the inventory aswell & the account.
http://gyazo.com/82e6c960243ea0627f1fbb01fc014f1fⓘ
http://gyazo.com/0442332a0e9203ec35e1fcbd173659d8ⓘ
& I'm never going first!
BUUUUUUUUMP.

(I know it's every 24hs but I can't in 4 hours so I'll do it now, wont do it in the future though, hope you understand.)
could u tell me your skype name plz or add me tekniq_swagg3
Quote Originally Posted by T3KNIQ View Post
could u tell me your skype name plz or add me tekniq_swagg1
Added you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T3KNIQ View Post
could u tell me your skype name plz or add me tekniq_swagg1
Scammed me, he was smart. Locked the account so he cant use it though. Getting it back ASAP.
wtf u on about
Would you accept 40 usd? Add my skype to discuss, jamrob2006
I will do 50 usd : add me on skype : xblhoster
[QUOTE=T3KNIQ;10631175]
Quote Originally Posted by T3KNIQ View Post
could u tell me your skype name plz or add me tekniq_swagg3
/QUOTE]
He is a scammer, don't make deals with him (:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T3KNIQ View Post
wtf u on about
How is it going on the account? Having fun with the locked account? =D scrub, gonna report you later when I have time.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who is in need?
http://gyazo.com/5da0378236ad0c3db900d142c61e93baⓘ
http://gyazo.com/93f06b6693c140e2d8812ee0839e7225ⓘ
The expiry date is 01/16
[14:10:04] Josh -_-: Name and shipping address is
[14:10:32] Josh -_-: Josh Martins. 128 Stacy Street Bankstown Sydney Nsw

cvv: 716

ip:
138.130.113.190 (AU)
138.130.113.190 (AU)
138.130.113.190 (AU)

skype; tekniq_swagg1

- - - Updated - - -

#DOING IT LIKE HE DESERVES IT*
[QUOTE=artzyhswag;10631178]
Quote Originally Posted by T3KNIQ View Post

He is a scammer, don't make deals with him (:

- - - Updated - - -



How is it going on the account? Having fun with the locked account? =D scrub, gonna report you later when I have time.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who is in need?
http://gyazo.com/5da0378236ad0c3db900d142c61e93baⓘ
http://gyazo.com/93f06b6693c140e2d8812ee0839e7225ⓘ
The expiry date is 01/16
[14:10:04] Josh -_-: Name and shipping address is
[14:10:32] Josh -_-: Josh Martins. 128 Stacy Street Bankstown Sydney Nsw

cvv: 716

ip:
138.130.113.190 (AU)
138.130.113.190 (AU)
138.130.113.190 (AU)

skype; tekniq_swagg1

- - - Updated - - -

#DOING IT LIKE HE DESERVES IT*
We don't want anyone else being scammed by the user.

Make a post in the scammer's grave. -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165
If you still have the account i'll buy it. I really need one and I was just scammed on another site.
Quote Originally Posted by Bmanv1 View Post
If you still have the account i'll buy it. I really need one and I was just scammed on another site.
I will have it by tomorrow.
can you add me on skype drgnchris55
GOT THE ACCOUNT BACK IT'S ALL FINE. EVERYTHING ON IT IS 100% WORKING.

Since the Steam Guard was off it's gonna take 15days for me to trade again and I have my knife on it so I'm only gonna take offers that is 150euro+.
(You're paying for the inventory + the account then.) And I'm never gonna go first.


- - - Updated - - -
@Color @Raple @Mayion @HeroicXPharaoh Change the price to 150 euro+ & that they pay for the inventory aswell & the account.
http://gyazo.com/82e6c960243ea0627f1fbb01fc014f1f
http://gyazo.com/0442332a0e9203ec35e1fcbd173659d8

& That I'm never going first! Thanks <3
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?