Thread: HELP level800

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
    Everyone here knows that they will get banned at some point, those who didn't know, are already banned.
    And it does not matter if you go into a public or a private lobby when you mod online, it's the same risk.

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand where were you going with the things you said.
    It's kinda the same risk i mean, private lobby you don't risk anyone reporting you if you speak about modding. You don't have anyone who would report you if you're in a private lobby so.. it's not as a huge risk to public.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by debbfar View Post
    it's not bullshit just try hacking and u will get banned maybe not straight away but you will get banned forever and GTAV be free of idiot modders after easy money if your like this in a game wonder what your all like in real life

- - - Updated - - -

Those who say they not banned your time will come just remember the world is a big place can't do everyone at once but you will get banned if you mod and will for sure get banned going into public lobbies with mods in your GTAV folder.
    You don't get banned cause you have mods in your folder LOL... they don't care about modding in single player therefore what makes you think their gonna ban right off the back based on what files you have through out you're directory? They would need to visually see that you're using the mods online.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenCZ View Post
    Welp. I got the VIP menu for free from some website. Guess I am just lucky.
    I think I downloaded the VIP menu from the same website, but mine keeps crashing the game whenever I try to activate it (F4).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Many solutions posted here. Pick one.
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12