choionly's vouches

My old vouch thread got deleted because didn't follow format
    Please use following format for vouch:

Date:
    Other Person involved:
    Item that has been sold/traded:
    Selling Thread (URL):
    Optional:

My past vouches in thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/561-league...t-vouched.html
    Item that has been sold/traded: Elo boost

Quote Originally Posted by ve0h View Post
    Vouching, ordered B4-S5 and finished the job! Really nice and communicative. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by shutokumasa View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanna vouch for this seller as an excellent booster.

The seller just finished boosting me from Bronze IV to Silver V in literally a few days - he won every single game he was boosting - regardless of position he was playing he carried the team to victory. The customer service is impeccable - always courteous, friendly, and willing to stop boosting in order to let you play on your own account. He also offered for free to duo queue throughout his boosting, and gives you tips on how to improve your gameplay. All this service for very great prices - this is literally one of the cheapest services you will find on the internet. Finally, his service is extremely fast - he went through about around 2 divisions in a day, with very high KDA ratios in every game.

So, if you want to get out of "elo-hell", improve your win ratio, or simply train under a pro player, definitely use this service; its one of the best out there. Thanks, choionly, for your service, and I'll definitely use you again soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiantim View Post
    This guy is legit, ordered a boost from Silver 2 to Gold V, got it done in about 3 days. Went on a loosing spree but quickly caught up and finished the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by nysuasian View Post
    I purchased silver 5 to gold 5, paid while he was working. He worked on my account and it was very slow due to my low mmr. He won 80%+ of the games he played. Great guy to work with, skilled player, etc. I ended up getting a refund because Riot had locked my account, he willingly refunded my money even though it was my fault. His prices are cheap, and he climbs quickly!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Be High View Post
    I'm vouching for him. This guy is legit, good at all roles basically. Played a game with him, he went 12-2-9. Also, he's very friendly and keeps your boosting anonymous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel012345 View Post
    I recommend him he did my order silver 5 to gold within a reasonable time.
    Quote Originally Posted by swayne82 View Post
    Also started a boost with this guy, will update as it goes.

EDIT: Played first 4 games with him. He's played ADC twice, Jungle, and Mid. We won all 4.

Gotten fed and carried in each. KDA's were:16/4/10, 13/6/9, 17/8/14, 21/9/3.

Just starting our deal from Sil 3 to G 5, but looks solid thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by nysuasian View Post
    Willingly offered to boost before I paid. I'm going to pay him next friday when I get my paycheck. Skilled player, and a nice guy! Definitely recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by swayne82 View Post
    Just finished my Silver to Gold boost, and we got there in a couple days. To the guys having issues with the losses. I was duo Q'ing with him, so I can verify there were heavy trolls in some of those games. So don't get discouraged, he's a good guy and he'll get you to where you need to be. Because he was duo Q'ing he had last pick every game and it forced him into roles that made it harder to carry.

I'd recommend this guy to anyone.

He got fed and controlled the flow of games even on champs/roles he doesn't play often. He's legit.
    Just ordered boosting from Bronze IV to Silver V; boosting currently in progress. Will report on results after completion of boosting. So far, seller is very friendly and accommodating, and carries very well as an adc. xD
    Hey guys, the seller just finished boosting me from Bronze IV all the way to Silver V - all in a matter of a few days. Very friendly and warm service at very competitive rates - I'd definitely vouch that this seller is trustable, and would buy from him again in the future. Thank you very much, choionly for your kind service!

Thanks
    Date: October 18th 2013
    Other Person involved: Just me and them
    Item that has been sold/traded: Gold 5
    Selling Thread (URL): can't post the link because this account isn't old enough. (Made today because my account name and ingame name are the same, just for some added security)
    Optional: Really nice and communicative!! A+ would recommend to anyone!

Thanks
    Date: October 25th 2013
    Other Person involved: Just me and them
    Item that has been sold/traded: bronze 2 to Gold 5
    Selling Thread (URL): not allowed to post links
    Optional: Super cool guy also allowed to pay half when done.

Thanks
    Date:October 26th 2013
    Other Person involved: akosten2 and me
    Item that has been sold/traded: Bronze 2 to GOld 5
    Selling Thread (URL): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/561-league...t-vouched.html
    Optional:
    Quote Originally Posted by akosten2 View Post
    Vouch job done bronze 2 to gold 5. Super cool guy. payed half when starting and half when finished

Thanks
    Date: October 29th 2013
    Other person involved: Me and him.
    Item that has been sold/traded: Gold Elo boost.
    Selling Thread(URL): Can't post links.
    Optional: Amazing dude and really good! Very flexible and amazing communication, this is not the first time I bought from him as he has well earned my trust for future purchases!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Date: August 22 2014
    Other person involved: Me and him.
    Item that has been sold/traded: Gold elo boost
    Selling Thread(URL): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=852809
    Optional: This guy is amazing!!!! Has no problem crushing silver and gold elo!! very rialable, always kind, answers every question and plays on your timing. He's also trustworthy for sure