Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana

mma section dead. I missed the fight. Can anyone find a link to it for me? Every time I search in google I get lame websites making me do offers before I'm able to watch the video. I tried tpb but it's not up yet. Youtube only has fake highlights of the fight and weigh-ins and what not.

So link to the actual fight would be nice.

thanks-
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    Adrien Broner is trash, tried maidana and got his ass beat, oh and this is a spoiler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Adrien Broner is trash, tried maidana and got his ass beat, oh and this is a spoiler
    I've already read reviews about the fight. I know who won but you still aren't helping me any.

Broner is trash? Lol that's why he's what 26/1? Anyways could you post a link to the fight or tell me what your purpose is?
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Broner can now flush down 1s down the toilet. Das wassup when you hang out with Soulja Boy

I LOL'ed when I found out he was fightning Maidana. He arguably lost to Paulie Magiahsdhdoaisfbisdn.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Broner can now flush down 1s down the toilet. Das wassup when you hang out with Soulja Boy

I LOL'ed when I found out he was fightning Maidana. He arguably lost to Paulie Magiahsdhdoaisfbisdn.
    I got on msn and you weren't there. I was gonna see if you could find me a link or would I have to wait to find it on tpb.

I know you are your advanced google searches can find the fight in no time.. Hook me up fan

but yea, I see now that he's hella cocky, and that the other dude has power and that's something a lot of these clowns don't have.

On the paulie fight. broner won. I don't care what anyone says. That paulie guy couldn't land a punch to save his fuckin life.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...JheyfZT6m2C5Vb
    Last edited by Blake; 12-15-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait till tomorrow morning Google "broner vs maidana fight video" set time to last 24 hrs, try on youtube too, but put longer than 20 mins. If neither come out, you can google sweet boxing and dl from there. :O

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON