Hello,

As many of you might know from my "recent" thread where I asked the community on Should I upgrade Link and with the community response, I did.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k 3.4Ghz Ivy-Bridge 22nm.
Motherboard: Asus P8H77-M LE (LGA1155)
Ram: HyperX Furie series 16GB (2x8) (Before upgrade it was some random 8GB Ram)
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 8G Windforce (Before upgrade it was Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Turbo-Gaming)
SSD: Samsung Evo 750 120GB
HDD: Hitachi HDS721 (too long to include)
Powersupply: Corsair TX 750M Full-modular
Elgato Gaming 1080p 60 FPS
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow x Chroma
+ PS4 Pro, BenQ XL2411P (connected with Display Port for 144hz 1080p) and XL2411 60hz (supports up to 144 hz (not with HDMI or DP)) for console

So, the next upgrades will be:
CPU: Intel i7-9700k 3.4Ghz - 2666mhz Ram (which there was better i7 with more ram mhz support)
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A
Ram: Corsair CMK32GX (2x16) 2666mhz
PSU: Same as the current one.
SSD: M.2 (Windows): Samsung Evo 970 250 GB, Samsung 860 QVO 1TB (rendering software and other programs)
HDD: Seagate Skyhawk 2TB for videos/games
Elgato Gaming 4K PCL
Mouse: Glorious Model-O (Buying it soon) + Glorious Mousepad
Keyboard: Corsair k70 Red silent switches (most likely)
Monitors: Most likely keep the both same, who knows, unless 4K becomes the norm.
PS4 Pro, Xbox One x, Nintendo Switch, and plenty more...

Oh, before I forget, this is my case:
Thermaltake - Commander MS-III Interior
The chasie does not need to be changed due to its specifications and stuff, it can fit most modern motherboard, I do not know about water cooling as I have not tested that, yet.

I think the new upgrade should be decent enough for 4k 144 fps recording (depending on the game, of course), I am passionate gamer, love gaming and will keep playing till death, even if there are going to be some limitations. This is my passion, regardless on how WHO (world health organization) treats it.

Responses will always be apperciated, and some of you might ask "why not get new motherboard, and cpu now?) its because I am on a "leash" with the gpu and stuff, so it'd not be worth it to pay extra for shit that I already pay for, which is in total up to 720 or 730 euros with both RTX 2070 8G Windforce + Corsair TX750M, so, I'll have to wait.