Hey guys
I'm looking to sell (possibly trade) one of my main accounts, because I don't use it very often.
Proof of ownership as well as inventory pictures can be found here.
I'll list some highlights, in case you're too lazy to look through the pictures or whatever .
  • 5.2 million gold and 540 ACs
  • Rank 10 reputation in:
    Good
    Evil
    Arcangrove
    Sandsea
    Doomwood
    Swordhaven
    Thunderforge
    Ravenloss
    Etherstorm
    Troll
  • Has some good Legion Rares including:
    Legion Evolved Dark Caster (armour, cape and class), Blade Master (class), Dark Caster B-day Helm, Legion Dreadmarch set, Evolved Paragon (cape and armour)
  • Ravenloss War Rares
  • Other rares, including:
    Ultima Thermos, Ketsueki No Ryuu, Battle Frost King and Queen, Timber-Wolferine
  • Also has Arcane of Nulgath (in case you're into crappy juggernaut items), as well as Exalted Legion Champion for somewhat easy legion tokens.

If interest is shown in the account I can easily un-link the account from my master account, so you don't have to worry about me getting the account back or anything (no purchases have been made so you don't have to worry about me using transaction ids, or whatever)

I'm selling this account because I would like to upgrade/buy ACs for another one of my accounts, so accepted payment methods are: paysafecard, one of the gift cards that are accepted for acs, UGC, or by an artix points gift certificate. (I might also be willing to accept other payment methods, just tell me)
Looking for $20.
Skype me at: l.0.0.z