Wanting to learn hack-coding basics

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Wanting to learn hack-coding basics
AFK until ~6EST

To Mods/Minions:
I was not entirely sure if this post belongs here, or in the Help section (since this is the "hack" section... ), but feel free to move/close/delete if this thread is considered spam or irrelevant.

To Experienced Coders:
I have messed around with VB and C++ for a couple years (making basic viruses [none released to MPGH] and macro programs), but I have never made a Combat Arms hack. Since a goal of mine is to create a decent, working hack, I am looking for a "mentor" of sorts to teach me the basics of hack making (like what exactly happens/interacts/is modified). If anyone is interested, I am willing to work over Team Viewer, AIM, Phone, or Vent.

Side Notes:
Im not a noob, and im not retarded. I have a tested IQ of 172 and i catch on quick.
I am a student, meaning starting tuesday, i am busy 7 hours of the day for schooling.
I am determined! I wont quit half way through, and i might toss in some NX if it floats my way.
Quote Originally Posted by mongoose5697 View Post
yh i want to code too lol
please try and refrain from useless posts. i dont want this closed for spamming
You cannot just ask to learn how to code hacks. it takes forever to learn coding to the point where you can make hacks.
this is basically just spam. i think i should close. not quite sure if i should.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
You cannot just ask to learn how to code hacks. it takes forever to learn coding to the point where you can make hacks.
this is basically just spam. i think i should close. not quite sure if i should.
Well... i'm more interested in knowing how they work (like chams? making body.rez files react differently behind objects or what?). And i'm fine with it taking "forever", i just need a determined mentor
Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
Well... i'm more interested in knowing how they work (like chams? making body.rez files react differently behind objects or what?). And i'm fine with it taking "forever", i just need a determined mentor
Chams is done by using D3D to recolor things.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
You cannot just ask to learn how to code hacks. it takes forever to learn coding to the point where you can make hacks.
this is basically just spam. i think i should close. not quite sure if i should.
I learned to make a wallhack in 4 months...

Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
Well... i'm more interested in knowing how they work (like chams? making body.rez files react differently behind objects or what?). And i'm fine with it taking "forever", i just need a determined mentor
I would PM Toymaker or Jetamay or iOwnage.

Or go here: C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Visual Basics - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Both have great tut's.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
You cannot just ask to learn how to code hacks. it takes forever to learn coding to the point where you can make hacks.
this is basically just spam. i think i should close. not quite sure if i should.
omg man people talk alot of crap about you but i think ur kool
Try pming iownage
Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
Try pming iownage
IownageXD makes trainers, not hacks.
well...a determined mentor would be the internet, and actual classes at some kind of college or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
well...a determined mentor would be the internet, and actual classes at some kind of college or something.
I talked to a guy in-game that said he took a class his junior year of high school and could code things as complex as superbullets. xD
I love it.
and ya makeing dlls take years to learns an lots of programms and even when you learn how to it takes you a lnog time to make dll hacks
Lol a similar post was done in the CA section. If however anyone needs help with Crosshairs, "REZ-HACK" and others I am willing to help. I prefer skype, no phone bill , or MPGH's pm. NO CODING KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED! I CAN GET YOU CODING IN SEVERAL DAYS!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us