Ban certain words?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ban certain words?
We really need to somehow ban the word "approve" or some shit in the hacks section. I just looked at the newest post and it has FIVE yeah FIVE pages literally filled with "Approve" "Approve pls" "FUCK U APPROVE" within like 2 hours.


The amount of people (With no grasp of typing other than "approve" or "aprov!!!") that sit around leeching hacks is disgusting.


But yeah sorry I'm venting.
Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
We really need to somehow ban the word "approve" or some shit in the hacks section. I just looked at the newest post and it has FIVE yeah FIVE pages literally filled with "Approve" "Approve pls" "FUCK U APPROVE" within like 2 hours.


The amount of people (With no grasp of typing other than "approve" or "aprov!!!") that sit around leeching hacks is disgusting.


But yeah sorry I'm venting.
you can't ban stupid. sadly...
I aprove this post!!!!!!
some mod please APPROVE THIS!
Where the fuck is the download?
APPPROOOVE!!!!!!! I want this word banning bot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~

To be fair though, it did take just over 4 days for the last post to get approved..
Appr0ve plox (used a 0 = spam prevention)
(rwt spam bot 1337 technique )
I do kinda wish we had little more active mods here though. taking day+ for stuff to get approved. I see how it could be annoying to no life players that use clients and are so used to them that it's difficult to play without. But at the same time I don't really care so lul.
Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
I do kinda wish we had little more active mods here though. taking day+ for stuff to get approved. I see how it could be annoying to no life players that use clients and are so used to them that it's difficult to play without. But at the same time I don't really care so lul.
Is There A Reason You Type Like This Other Than To Annoy People? Its frustrating to read (So if you are going for that good job)
Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
We really need to somehow ban the word "approve" or some shit in the hacks section. I just looked at the newest post and it has FIVE yeah FIVE pages literally filled with "Approve" "Approve pls" "FUCK U APPROVE" within like 2 hours.


The amount of people (With no grasp of typing other than "approve" or "aprov!!!") that sit around leeching hacks is disgusting.


But yeah sorry I'm venting.
Also ban the words Dupe, D00p, dup3, doop, dup, d0op doOp Dup
Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
Is There A Reason You Type Like This Other Than To Annoy People?
The reason is that he's a (SK stands for sucker)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us