HarvestSlayer XP Bot!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
HarvestSlayer XP Bot!
Im not create bot for 1 month+++ so i create this bot today,
this bot will help u gain more XP, lvl 55 monster with 2500HP+++ so u can kill the monster easly

Screenshot bot:


Virus scans:
I cant open the virus scaners, i think down at me

Download:


Click thanks, when you helped
HarvestSlayer XP Bot_mpgh.net.rar312 B · 114 downloads Clean
What do the virus scanners say?
Well bro, unless you put up the virus scans, i doubt your file will be approved, have someone else (who knows how to check files) do it for you.
File approved.
They aren't working for me either, I'll try to add them later.
Quote Originally Posted by DedeRaditya View Post
Thanks i will add the virus scans soon,
There Done it for you :

virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/1ba64ed5bca2a9963509a2f29b8240e57c5b6a52/17600fbea2d155cc2392ffb9996a63bb477d9188
r.virscan.org/report/93df8a689ac513289e216fd4045220ca
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Well bro, unless you put up the virus scans, i doubt your file will be approved, have someone else (who knows how to check files) do it for you.
I know how to do it, but the virus scaners cant opened, at my browser
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
What do the virus scanners say?
I cant acces the virus scanners, always failed, but i can acces another sites
Quote Originally Posted by DedeRaditya View Post
I cant acces the virus scanners, always failed, but i can acces another sites
You said they don't open in your browser, maybe they could have opened in someone else's so i WAS suggesting you have them do it. Understand?
how to use this kind of file :/?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?