About Farming

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
About Farming
i wonder how much cows i could run here is my PC Spec.
i5-4440 Processor
16 GB Ram Kingstone DDR3
GTX 970
Crossfire isnt a big game with low fps with a super nice computer like that. I have a horrible pc $300 laptop I run 20-50 fps. With that you can run as many as you need but not something ridiculous such as 30, that takes lots of ram but you can possibly fit almost a full room, I say a good start would be around 10 people. You can experiment with it since crossfire has a strong tendancy to crash a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Aeroptic View Post
Crossfire isnt a big game with low fps with a super nice computer like that. I have a horrible pc $300 laptop I run 20-50 fps. With that you can run as many as you need but not something ridiculous such as 30, that takes lots of ram but you can possibly fit almost a full room, I say a good start would be around 10 people. You can experiment with it since crossfire has a strong tendancy to crash a lot.
basicly i am planning to upgrade to 32GB ram btw thx for your opinion
6 cows and 1 main, 4 GB of ram for main and 2 GB of ram for each cow for smooth loads. The minimum is 1.5 GB for each cow. Processor doesn't matter with the modern ones.
Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
6 cows and 1 main, 4 GB of ram for main and 2 GB of ram for each cow for smooth loads. The minimum is 1.5 GB for each cow. Processor doesn't matter with the modern ones.
i thought that minimum is 1GB any way thx for this info
Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
i wonder how much cows i could run here is my PC Spec.
i5-4440 Processor
16 GB Ram Kingstone DDR3
GTX 970
thats not that bad should be ableto run 8 more cows
Quote Originally Posted by EZGame View Post
thats not that bad should be ableto run 8 more cows
okey .
guys is there anyway to bypass that x-trap or have a new code for the VM to make it undetected for CF ??
Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
guys is there anyway to bypass that x-trap or have a new code for the VM to make it undetected for CF ??
Talk to @Jonathan to get a vmware bypass
i7 3770
12GB RAM
AMD Radeon 7570
Not the best PC to farm on, but with that I can have 4 cows (plus laptop)

With your setup, well.. a lot more xD. You can easily play with 8 but if I were you, I'd only play with 5 cows with 2gb/2.5gb ram each

-----

I can let you use my vmware setup, only selling tho. I just tested it today and CF still works.
I have a VMware bypass and an Auto farming bot if you're interested. Send me a pm.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
i7 3770
12GB RAM
AMD Radeon 7570
Not the best PC to farm on, but with that I can have 4 cows (plus laptop)

With your setup, well.. a lot more xD. You can easily play with 8 but if I were you, I'd only play with 5 cows with 2gb/2.5gb ram each

-----

I can let you use my vmware setup, only selling tho. I just tested it today and CF still works.
How much are you willing to sell it ?
Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
How much are you willing to sell it ?
It's literally in my signature, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
It's literally in my signature, lol.
i added you in skype + i gave you my offer too
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us