No Reload+RapidFire Pistol Hack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
No Reload+RapidFire Pistol Hack
No Reload+RapidFire Pistol Hack Preview


Another awesome yet fun rapid firing pistol with no reload! But I will not be releasing it now as you can see how buggy the hack works when I'm shooting it in the video. The bullets are flying everywhere XD




Windows 10 [not tested]
Windows 8 [not tested]
Windows 7 [not fully tested]
Windows XP [not tested]

Will not be releasing this hack until I fixs the bug.
They flying into the sky
Haha. yea its FLY WITHOUT WINGS LOL. anyway. Thanks for sharing. its nice hack you know xD
Nice hack nice preview Waiting for this hack
Quote Originally Posted by hackernoob1314 View Post
Lolz See The Last....I see you reload =_=
But it's not even fully reload yet i still can shoot out my last bullet
i think we can make it with shotgun bug too
nice coding,you can learn even better
So interesting. Can't wait to use it, even though it's buggy I can still find it handy to kill close players when my primary weapon is out of ammo! GL

This hack work for all Pistol or not ?
When did you will released this hack ? xD
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?