SolvedCrack Migrated Minecraft Accounts?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Crack Migrated Minecraft Accounts?
Hello everybody,

I want to know how people get migrated Minecraft Accounts. (so email and password)
So I don't want comments like 'they search minecraft alts and crack it with a program'
I mean, how did they get email and passwords?

Greets,

Siebe12
Combo Lists Search up what they are,you can buy HQ Combos From @MrRootHD
I just social engineer kiddies to get my miagrated accounts. Just get them to run your stub, check for stored browser passwords (they probably logged into MC at least once). If that fails, then I delete their launcher_profiles.json which forces them to retype in their credentials in the launcher. Combine that trick with a keylogger and BOOM. Account is yours.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
I just social engineer kiddies to get my miagrated accounts. Just get them to run your stub, check for stored browser passwords (they probably logged into MC at least once). If that fails, then I delete their launcher_profiles.json which forces them to retype in their credentials in the launcher. Combine that trick with a keylogger and BOOM. Account is yours.
But you will need to search for kids and then send them the RAT

I think the faster way is with combos c:
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
But you will need to search for kids and then send them the RAT

I think the faster way is with combos c:
But then other people are much more likely to take them and change the account credentials. It's not as secure if you can pull of the social engineering well enough (which my friends and I do, we got 30 over the past month)
so complicated for me :P
So, send people a RAT and combos? What are combos?
Combos are Combos Of User:pass Email:pass and you just check them :D
But what I mean is how did anybody knows the email and password? So, the person who cracks it without combos. Is there another way than RATS or Keyloggers to get email and password?
Quote Originally Posted by Siebe12 View Post
But what I mean is how did anybody knows the email and password? So, the person who cracks it without combos. Is there another way than RATS or Keyloggers to get email and password?
Nope c:
I think there is a program to get the email with user and password[Non migrated] but never tried c:
i have it should i release it on here?
Yea please, because how is it possible that a program hacks minecraft accounts from the minecraft database?
Please help me answer my question.
Quote Originally Posted by Siebe12 View Post
Please help me answer my question.
I don't understand your question and is not possible hack the Minecraft[Mojang] Database
Really? I just want know how people get a email and password from minecraft.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?