OutdatedTimeScale and Texture Addresses

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
TimeScale and Texture Addresses
So with the Free To Play weekend I decided to make a random account and jump on and start hacking again
All I got so far but I'll release more when I find them.

Code:
Time Scale - Normal Speed is 10
Address: 0x14A81F5F0
Type: Integer

Chrome Texture - Change to 2
Address: 0x14A8391B0
Type: Integer

White\No Texture - Change to 2
Address: 0x14A839030
Type: Integer

Third Person - Change to 1
Address: 0x14A84DDF0
Type: Integer
Credits:
- Clixos
- ImClix
- NotClix
- Clix
- He did not actually help
- He said he would kill me
- If I diddnt put him here
Also for people who want to see what these look like;

Chrome:


White:
Quote Originally Posted by Klintos View Post
So with the Free To Play weekend I decided to make a random account and jump on and start hacking again
All I got so far but I'll release more when I find them.

Code:
Time Scale - Normal Speed is 10
Address: 0x14A81F5F0
Type: Integer

Chrome Texture - Change to 2
Address: 0x14A8391B0
Type: Integer

White\No Texture - Change to 2
Address: 0x14A839030
Type: Integer

Third Person - Change to 1
Address: 0x14A84DDF0
Type: Integer
Credits:
- Clixos
- ImClix
- NotClix
- Clix
- He did not actually help
- He said he would kill me
- If I diddnt put him here
He is lucky he credited me.
Sounds strange to credit someone who didn't help.
Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet H3adshot View Post
Sounds strange to credit someone who didn't help.
Sounds like someone is talking too much.
Quote Originally Posted by Clixos View Post
Sounds like someone is talking too much.
sounds like someone is mad.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


sounds like someone is mad.
Sounds like someone is trying to get us all killed.
(Dont annoy him, please!)
Quote Originally Posted by Klintos View Post
Sounds like someone is trying to get us all killed.
(Dont annoy him, please!)
now i have no choice but annoy him..
(sorry its just how i work)
It sounds like he is your best friend but the most annoying person in the world.
Sound Likes Good
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?