Dragon Talons Bot

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dragon Talons Bot
Virus Scans
[X] [X]

Summary
This bot moves you to the Red Dragon in "Lair" and kills it. In the bot file there is a "Get" command where you pickup the Dragon Talons so all you need to do is Set and Forget
This Bot includes a Non-Mem and a Mem bot, so when you extract be sure to use correct one
Thanks If I Helped

I dont know who the minions are, someone please ta~~g them.
EDIT***- Its seems they have changed something in AQW, so i had to delay it 2 seconds in total for this to work, I now have a fixed version So Dont worry about the original file only check the *Fixed one!!
Fixed - Dragon Talons Mem And non-mem_mpgh.net.rar809 B · 42 downloads Clean
why the red dragon? the sketchy dragon in /j6 has less than 1k health lol.
Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
why the red dragon? the sketchy dragon in /j6 has less than 1k health lol.
Lovely avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
why the red dragon? the sketchy dragon in /j6 has less than 1k health lol.
It gets killed just as fast with as many people as there are there. If you want me to make it with sketchy dragon, ask me
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
It gets killed just as fast with as many people as there are there. If you want me to make it with sketchy dragon, ask me
Try a private room perhaps?
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
Try a private room perhaps?
Are you requesting for one? Be sure to Thank this one and that one
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
Are you requesting for one? Be sure to Thank this one and that one
Nope, I don't really play AQW much anymore. Thanks for the offer anyways.
I just removed the other file. File appears safe.
/Approved
why do we need this red talons for?
Quote Originally Posted by aviv0404 View Post
why do we need this red talons for?
If I remember correctly, it should be for Galanoth's birthday merge.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us