WTSNETFLIX CHEAP ACCOUNTS | 20 CENTS EACH | LIFE TIME WARRANTY | BULK DEAL |

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
NETFLIX CHEAP ACCOUNTS | 20 CENTS EACH | LIFE TIME WARRANTY | BULK DEAL |
If Yo Want To Buy Some Accounts They Are 20 Cents Each Add Me On Skype!
My Skype Is: jigo27
Vouches? I mean. Look at your picture. It looks like the one from another persons'. I smell scam
I SWEAR ON MY LIFE ITS NOT A SCAM!
Quote Originally Posted by lolface1967 View Post
I SWEAR ON MY LIFE ITS NOT A SCAM!
Oh, good. Now I feel better.

You should offer some vouch copies to get some positive feedback first, then you can start getting customers.

Also, add your skype. It's a requirement.
My Skype Is jigo27
You need to give vouch copies to trusted member ( 500 post + donator/above )
Vouch copy = To proof that you are legit you give some products ( you are selling ) for free.

Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by lolface1967 View Post
If Yo Want To Buy Some Accounts They Are 20 Cents Each Add Me On Skype!
My Skype Is: jigo27
can i get a vouch copy?
ya
add me on skype: jigo27 for a voucher
okey he gave me thr vouchcopy. Fast service and Nice suppurt! everything works fine i recommend buying from him

+++vouch
thanks alot man means alot
Quote Originally Posted by lolface1967 View Post
If Yo Want To Buy Some Accounts They Are 20 Cents Each Add Me On Skype!
My Skype Is: jigo27
IF YOU WANT A VOUCH ADD ME ON SKYPE: jigo27
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?