Selling Account with Divine Pet for CSGO Items/Paypal

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Account with Divine Pet for CSGO Items/Paypal
I am selling a RotMG Account with a 93 MP Heal, 88 Heal, and 75 Electric Divine pet, it maxes at 100. The account has 16 char slots, and all vaults unlocked but one. It has 3 8/8s, 3 7/8s, 4 6/8s, a 3/8, 2/8, and a 1/8. The account has 65 stars and about 13,000 total base fame on all the chars. Here are some pictures http://imgur.com/a/TwI92, http://imgur.com/Bo91Sgg.

If you are interested in the account I am looking for around 200$ USD via paypal, or >200$ in a CSGO knife, preferably a Butterfly. You may be able to convice me to accept CS:GO keys, Steam gift cards, or some nice skins, but I will not take any thing else. No TF2 Items, Steam Accounts, RotMG Accounts, games, or anything else you can think of. We will use an OMM unless you want to go first.

The account comes with the hotmail email it is attached to.
look who's back to scamming? I made this *** account after I bought your account, and then you took it right back. How are those free steam codes AsianOprah?
Quote Originally Posted by brampel View Post
look who's back to scamming? I made this *** account after I bought your account, and then you took it right back. How are those free steam codes AsianOprah?
If he truly scammed you then you need to talk to a mod on here. Also report the realm account.
Quote Originally Posted by brampel View Post
look who's back to scamming? I made this *** account after I bought your account, and then you took it right back. How are those free steam codes AsianOprah?
I wouldn't trust a word this guy is saying even though the OP scammed or not. After some background research, it appears that this guy has the same Skype as lemonizerz (who is a scammer). Post proof before you post anything about scamming http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=lemonizerz
BUMP! A scammer impersonating me and calling me a scammer? Interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by SwagMexicanBaby View Post
Will you accept steam codes?
Yes, steam codes = steam gift cards.
BUMP! Feel free to post here or contact me on Skype if you want to buy the account.
Bump! I have an offer of 200.
BUMP! Account is still for sale.
BUMP! still for sale ;_;
Quote Originally Posted by Tralmat View Post
BUMP! still for sale ;_;
pehaps you should change your price
Quote Originally Posted by SwagMexicanBaby View Post
pehaps you should change your price
I offered on it, I just need to down and get it xD
Quote Originally Posted by Tralmat View Post
I am selling a RotMG Account with a 93 MP Heal, 88 Heal, and 75 Electric Divine pet, it maxes at 100. The account has 16 char slots, and all vaults unlocked but one. It has 3 8/8s, 3 7/8s, 4 6/8s, a 3/8, 2/8, and a 1/8. The account has 65 stars and about 13,000 total base fame on all the chars. Here are some pictures http://imgur.com/a/TwI92ⓘ, http://imgur.com/Bo91Sggⓘ.

If you are interested in the account I am looking for around 200$ USD via paypal, or >200$ in a CSGO knife, preferably a Butterfly. You may be able to convice me to accept CS:GO keys, Steam gift cards, or some nice skins, but I will not take any thing else. No TF2 Items, Steam Accounts, RotMG Accounts, games, or anything else you can think of. We will use an OMM unless you want to go first.

The account comes with the hotmail email it is attached to.
Bought the account off this guy !

You deserve this..
+Vouch. Quick trade, we originally had probelms due to the fact that his PayPal wasn't working. We resolved it in the end and he was very patient. /Hassle Free
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?